We support the fourth season and the future of KI!

KI takes place in the modern age. Halo is the distant future, and I really don’t feel that Microsoft should be tampering with time travel for both series.

Don’t forget that KI2’s entire story was time travel. It’s not like it’s a new concept for this series.

Probably best to not travel down said path again. Some things are better left separate.

Weren’t the monitors in Halo created by Forerunners ages before anyway? Its possible that KI is part of the same universe without having to be set in the same time.

1 Like

I don’t remember. I haven’t followed the halo lore in a while. That and I haven’t played 5. Probably won’t either.

Hoping for a ton of Original Characters from IG for season 4!!!

2 Likes

I’d like to see the color scheme come full circle and do a KI 1 theme. Purple smoke with red imagery.

Are you saying that if IG could make a Season 4 and they needed to use guest characters (for some reason or another), you would prefer they don’t make it at all?

4 Likes

I am against 4 season. KI is one of best balanced fighting games of newer generation and too many characters will ruin it.

1 Like

Think there is too to give the cyberseamon from doom a guest spot?

Bring on Killer Instinct Season 4 now! KI Season 4 all the way too! KI 4 life! Long live KI!

I agree, except for Joanna Dark. Her and the guests will be perfect for me and a lot of people. (Unless they add Conker then it’d be far more than perfect)

Other than that, Wendigo, Archer, and Fish Creature are my most hopeful for S4 OCs.

I think this the final “season” but there be more content.

Seasons won’t be separated anymore the supreme edition is the only version available to buy.

Future DLC packs will no longer be called “seasons”. All the new characters and stages will be applied to Shadow Lords.

At least that’s my guess anyway.

You’d be throwing out new original characters along with the guest.

You rather have no new characters over 8 new characters because 2 or 3 of them are guest. But then you’d be out 5-6 original characters(that’s the “baby” you’d be throwing out)

2 Likes

Well it’s not a guarantee that there would be new characters.

Love the colours and the layout.
I can get behind this

Full support. Seasons for ever

You don’t honestly believe that there will actually be a season of 8 guests. I know you don’t.

No I do not. There is a chance, but statistically it is low.

1 Like

Love the colors too, also the character select has a nice clean look :+1:t2::sunglasses: