-If the jury doesn’t know anything about fighting games: ■■■■ it, SF is the most well known franchise, so let’s give them the award
-If the jury actually knows about fighting games: ■■■■ it, we can’t give the award to another game which deserves it more or the haters and sony will riot over us, so let’s give it to SF and call it a day
but…? and the RDM opinion nobody cares?
KI will win!
Beautiful.
(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)
I think season 4 should be a small season that focuses on the first KI tournament. Give us like 4 characters one being eagle. 4 stages plus Mira and Eyedols. For story bring us a true arcade ladder with several variations like ki1, 2 retros only etc. then just fine tune the game fix clipping issues maybe add ultimates then give the team a break for like 6 months.
…huh…he kinda looks like a leaping 2-headed frog in that pic. Still, pretty cool. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that artwork before.
I completed the missing parts…
Stop relying on the the awards as they don’t have an impact on the game in anyway. You want ki to get an award make your own then and no you dont have to make a trophie your heart will do.
all pics missed? -.-
Where are you uploading these to?
FB page…
Huh. Dunno why they would go missing. Unless there’s some sort of time restriction on how long links are valid.
many of my topics are a mess right now …
but I hope that the IG has considered all my advice, at the right time.
i’m in of course!!
ps. hey Ravan, in many topic of yours a big part of images are missing!!! i want to see all your content ideas!!! pls reup! ![]()
it is impossible to resurrect all of three years work …
yeah idk what has happened but a lot of stuff need fixing
Told ya.
Seems like it’s everyone’s preference, now…
But oh, WAIT. it’s now a FACT.
(sips hot tea)
In my case it is cause they put Ultimates as a thing now and I’m hyped for em’ big!
Now while I don’t mind a season4, I’d rather the devs do it the way they please but for right now. Going to be busy enjoying the hype for Ultimates and their evetual release