We need this game to press on!

You dont need a powerful pc to run the game.
I can run it on a core-m tablet. (Windowed)
HP Envy x2 Split. Core M, 8 Gigs Ram, SSD.

This sounds more like a Teredo address issue, which has little to do with the OS.
Also I’m not sure where you’re getting “PC games never crash” as there are far too many variables for this to be true, coders can’t possibly account for absolutely every single person’s machine out there.

Also the reason for PC games running “back in the day” (kind of a vague time scale there) is that I’m sure a lot of them didn’t need to run online and the ones that did were far less complicated so it was far easier for everyone to be in the same boat back then.

1 Like

1-I was going to edit that, compared to other regular software no where near as much

2-Lets say around the early 90’s.
3-Quake, unreal, Diablo, yes the games where technical.
3-Everybody is running either AMD, or nVidia so?
as for the networking, its there app dialing out to the Iron
Galaxy, where ever that is

Brother, I was around “back in the day” and I can tell you that this statement has NEVER been true. It took me four hours to get The Seventh Guest running off my brand new CD-ROM drive because reasons.

You can disagree all you want. But KI on PC runs fine.

3 Likes

ok 99 percent

Im glade it works, really, I wish my did.

Which is one component of a PC and doesn’t account for other variables, a PC won’t run on a graphics card alone, y’know?

Just curious. You say that you don’t want the game to wind down, which I whole-heartedly agree with. But then you say that you don’t care if we stop getting more characters. What other content would you like the game to get to keep it going? Again, just wondering what you think, content-wise, would help the game to keep “pressing on,” as you put it?

PS: Just to be 110% clear, I’m not being rhetorical. I’m curious to know what you’d want them to do long term.

I’ll definitely keep supporting KI as long as they keep making it. Three plus years of content has shown me that they’re dedicated to continuing a trend of fun, unique characters and great gameplay.

Omen, Jago and Shadow Jago are not examples of redundancy, at least from a gameplay perspective. Omen and Shago may borrow a few animations, but that’s not even remotely in the same realm as a game with tons of shoto clones, at least not in my opinion. Tusk doesn’t play anything at all like any of the other three. He has a DP, that’s about it.

Shadow Tusk? Do you know something about the next two mystery characters that I don’t, Jouks?

2 Likes

Yeah, I got carried away

1 Like

No problem man! It’s all good.

You’re either trolling right now or are a traveller from some alternate dimension. PC gaming has never been like this.

Funny you say this, after growing up in Mom & Pop PC Repair shops.
when PC’s where far more unstable, Win95 to NT, after seeing PC’s
after pcs being brought to there knees from programs using unstable API
the wrong way, Video Games just kept humming along pushing the
PC at Max Load.

I going to have to start signing my statements with disclaimers.
(No, not all games perfect.)

My name is Jouks, and I approve of this message. Coopyright 2017.
Im from planet Zaptoid, and this post has way out there.

Please go to PMs about this matter. Not the area for it. Please divert back to the topic.