We have now seen All 3 Stages coming in Season 3

Haha I’ll be honest. That’s what I first thought too.

I thought the selling point was guest characters. A lot of new players have no idea who gargos is.

20 stages, I really don’t have any reason to complain. That’s pretty good in my book. Sure, I am slightly sadden but the team knows what they are doing so I see it as good hands for the direction of KI.

I will admit that Gargos sharing Shagos/Omens stage makes it disappointing. But! I still believe they can modify a stage in someway to make it kind of “new”, maybe. Point is, I trust em’.

1 Like

Guys I honestly think Gargos is not coming as a playable character. there for he will not have a stage.
I think the 4 we know of is it for launch date and then possibly 2 more new characters down the road via DLC and Gargos will be at the end of the arcade mode or story mode but not playable just like boss Shago was. And maybe one day he will be made a real boy with the same steps as Shago.

I just have a feeling we aren’t getting Eyedol or Gargos as playable…

Possible, I think we will at least have Gargos as a boss though, and then maybe Eyedoll for season 4 as boss.

1 Like

The burning question I have is that, for the chaps who are not getting stages, how will they be incorporated into survival mode, or the S3 story mode!?

With all the talk about stages I’ve started looking at our current stages with more scrutiny. What I see is all the current stages look phenomenal.
New always looks attractive. I think these new stages are fantastic additions, but not necessarily better than what we currently have.
Putting in better lighting is going to floor me.

Ironically, in order to fully digest a given stage, you can’t be focusing on the fighting.

1 Like

I’m just gonna throw this out there but what if they actually lied to us and there will be more than 3 new stages added? What if there is a secret boss stage for Gargos or something? We’ll never really know until S3 comes out.

4 Likes

I don’t really think they will add more stages. They were pretty clear. Everyone was even skeptical on the thread where we all learned about the three stages but Rukari and Adam both confirmed the news like 20 times because everyone thought they were messing with us.

Now whether or no Gargos will get a stage is up in the air. They may consider him separate from the rest of the cast and treat him like Shago as a hidden bonus/extra character with his own stage. They could even reuse Shago’s stage or Kan Ra’s because of the portal. Or he can very well not be in the game at all. No one has confirmed Gargos and everyone is just speculating he is in the game. I mean Adam and Ken have both said that Gargos was unlikely, everyone else just seems to think he is happening.

Personally am not a fan of the character but if they do add a real story mode I wonder who the boss will be. I guess they can reuse Aria but she isn’t very threatening.

lets hope for season 4 they make the remaining stages… only that

I too trust IG/MS, I’m sure they’ll invest that money and time into something more gameplay relevant!

Only three? That’s a shame - I like each character having their own stage, was especially hoping Rash would get one.

I am absolutely on board for another community fund for a “stage pack.” A stage for Rash and whoever else could really use one. But also a “retro remake” of at least one stage. Anyway, after thinking about MKX, KI really does have a good set of stages.

2 Likes

yep, stage pack sounds perfect!

We’ve only really seen Kim’s stage in action. We’ve seen teases of Arbiter/Tusk stages but we really have no idea what they look like during fights. Things like overall color palette (eg, brightness), how characters look while fighting in them, the stage transitions, the music etc… these things are all still unknown for the most part.

I’m hopeful Arbiter/Tusk stages will make great outdoor, bright tournament stages. Also really hoping for some northern lights on Tusk’s stage and looking forward to hearing the full music tracks for them. Hearing the complete KI x Halo theme song is pretty exciting.

2 Likes

Please explain why Gargos should have his own stage when he is pulled through the portal on Kan Ra’s stage it makes more sense for him to fight on Kan Ra’s stage because for him to have his own stage everyone would have to be pulled through the portal to the Astral Plane and that wouldnt make sense

Pretty bad that Gargos doesn’t get his stage I felt every returning character should of at least got one

Back to the 90’s way of finding out I didn’t even know games these days followed that old Easter egg

Man, I secretly wish this is true like 20 times a day! lol

I honestly think that Mayas old stage from the Nightguard basement/dungeon where she kept Kan-ra and the artifacts is going to be the secret Boss stage…this will be were they banish Gargos for eternity!

The stage is built, its there in there hands. Max used it for the Story mode clips…I just have a hunch…we may see it for the remaining characters that wont get their own stage.

Thoughts??

1 Like