We have now seen All 3 Stages coming in Season 3

Gargos and Eyedol were both playable int here respective games but only as a secret playable Boss.

They never had a character select Icon or Ultra, Ultimate and No Mercy. Only a small set of special moves.

To select Eyedol you had to select Cinder or Riptor and HOLD all 6 buttons down or something like that. I cant remember the code for Gargos but it was similar.

I donā€™t speak for every one else. But I hit random when I can pick stage because I like to play them all and want variation. But of course randow sometime mess up and you end up play same stage a couple of times in a row :slightly_smiling:

Not me. I always choose a specific stage for a specific character, I love the way how certain stages look on certain characters example,when Iā€™m Aganos
I always use Furyā€™s Core and when Iā€™m Hisako and Kan-Ra, I always pick Ultra Tech Industries.

ARIA was supposed to be a boss when Season 2 was complete & she has an Ultra. Seeing that Gargos is pretty much confirmed, I think this time heā€™ll have an Ultra whether heā€™s a boss or not.

Yeah but Im speaking of how he was in KI2 as a secret playable character. Nothing to do with how he will be if he comes to S3.

I feel like Rashā€™s stage could have been the best looking stage in the game.
The colors man.

I like Kim Wuā€™s stage but I feel it could have been better at night with all those neon signs lit up. Something about the realistic nature of her stage and the cosplay like characters Jago/Kan Ra being on that stage makes it look attractive. Tusks stag just looks boring. Not a lot of moving parts to it hopefully what that one guy said is true and it has an aurora borealis.

I hit random because I want to go to a different stage every time. Not because I donā€™t care for stages.

Yo, hold up. Tuskā€™s stage looked a lot like Spinalā€™s stage to me, I thought itā€™s a reskin, not a separate stage. That would be much better actually, 3 unique stages and a stage reskin for others. Gargos would fit well on Shagoā€™s stage for instance, you just make it darker and more demonic. Give Spinalā€™s stage this viking theme and you got a decent Tusk stage (which I thought was the case). That would mean every fighter has their stage, but it wouldnā€™t take as much work as creating them from ground up.

1 Like

I think all Season 3 stages look very good. I just want more, though. Seriously, thee stages are not enough in my opinion.

3 Likes

Love the new stagesā€¦ But would still want the stages for the rest of the cast

Im pretty sure I saw somewhere they have a gameplay livestream scheduled for sometime next week.

I feel you. Seeing how good a job the guys are doing just makes me anxious for more. I mean, Arbiterā€™s Sanghelios stage looks drop-dead GORGEOUS in my opinion with all the destruction going on in the background, it is jaw dropping!

Technically weā€™ve only been teased on Tuskā€™s stage. We havenā€™t actually seen it until it is shown in its entirety.

I guess. But from what Iā€™ve seen it just looks like a plain tundra with a ship in the centre with a few dead bodies here and there.

Iā€™m a bit disappointed that MS/IG prioritized a stage for Arbiter over characters that will actually be a part of KI lore, Ć  la Gargos and the new characters. If they really wanted to stand firm on only three stages then I really feel like Gargos should have gotten one over Arbiter.

1 Like

I think itā€™s nice, just too bad Gargos does not really have a stage of his ownā€¦I wonder where the final fight in the story will take place then?

As for the compensation in this, I wonder: Whatā€™s so big that they bothered to not even add the other three stages? have they said anything yet? or are we gonna have to wait till March 1st?

I agree, but the decision is most likely to ensure the survival of KI after S3ā€¦ the more new fans we bring in now determines the future of KI after S3ā€¦ mark my wordsā€¦they are doing us a favor by trying to keep KI going long after S3ā€¦we should be thanking them for these bold moves and smart decisions. Like more notā€¦ they are well thought out business wiseā€¦and that is a win in the end for us.

Dunno, I feel like, whoever the final boss is gonna be, he deserves a proper stage. It will kill the mood to face the ultimate battleā€¦ on shago stage or whateverā€¦

1 Like

^ This. I was really looking forward to Gargosā€™ hell-like dungeon stage. Assuming Gargos is actually coming.

1 Like

I feel the same way

But it makes more sense to give arbiter the stage, to new players heā€™s the big selling point for this season.