(Warning for 18+ only NSFW) Berserk Musou game announced for PS4, PS3, PS VITA and PC!

How dare you use the phrase “normal swings” in reference to Guts.

Everytime the man swings his sword dozens, no, hundreds of people die.

This is Guts. It is what he does.

I’m comparing it to the “musou” attacks or strong/charged attacks from the other games; it looks like a single button “standard” attack, not either of the other two.

Which makes sense for Guts so thumbs up.

1 Like

So as somebody who only knows Berserk from a Death Battle video, what is it? And who is the chick in the trailer and why is she reenacting Japanese tentacle (you know what)?

Swordsman I assume you are a fan of manly anime right? (You know Fist of the North Star). Berserk was first conceived when this series came out. It’s one of if not the the most compelling piece of manga I’ve ever read. Whatever you do. Before cinderleaves ultratech and becomes a family man (see what I did there). You should read this manga. I can’t answer your questions because I’m afraid I’ll spoil you but you should read this manga, like yesterday.

Berserk is a very dark anime lots of action, death, guts, gore and we cannot forget rape.

I can do pretty lengthy summary with spoilers but thats not cool. I will just say in my opinion Berserk is the greatest piece of fictional story telling ever produced.

It involves the man known as Guts traveling trying to kill all demons and apostles (humans turned powerful demons by sacrificing people).

Caska the girl in the trailer is Guts lover and also the Chief I believe of the Army they both were a part of. She was raped infront of Guts own eyes as his whole army was slaughtered by the antagonist of the anime which Guts vows to kill and is the main plot of the anime.

Do yourself a huge life favor. Watch Berserk, there is an anime available or a movie trilogy which is probably better the first time around and a new anime is coming July 1st.

3 Likes

New game screenshots for those interested!

EDIT: oops didn’t mean to reply to you o.o

3 Likes

So Griffith and Guts are playable. I wonder if Casca and maybe Zodd will be.

Looks like the place they find Zodd.

Casca is already confirmed playable in fact if you preorder you get a version of her available of her in her bathing clothes post-eclipse after Guts wakes up among other skins.

I hope Zodd is playable but out of all baddies I have to say Grunbeld(?) Is probably the one I would like to use the most.

1 Like

I have no information on this game aside from what’s been said here. So the “Casca being playable” is news to me. Also, really sad I won’t be able to play this when it comes out. Damn Sony products only bs.

Yeah I was just saying I will post more info here later there has been a bit of interviews and stuff. Also the devs have not ruled out an xbox one version they said they are looking into and considering an xbox one version if the demand is there.

Can’t wait for some more info. :thumbsup:

Was meant to be like, a little kid kicking a rock.

D’: poor Casca.

Hey you know what would rock? A Guts costume for Tusk.

1 Like

That’s a very Tecmo Koei-ish move lol

2 Likes

^This.

I was asking for a Guts costume for Tusk before he was even revealed.

Yes, yes it is :joy:

1 Like

Off topic but new Berserk anime is out tonight on crunchyroll boys! Please let it not be bad!

2 Likes

I’ve dabbled a little with the manga but not properly sat down and gave it a chance. Is there anywhere I can read/purchase a few? Also is the anime close to the manga?

Kissmanga.com is one place you can read the manga or download the manga reader app for Android and maybe ios and read it there. The anime atleast the '97 version and the movies are pretty much on target with the manga in terms of cannon stuff but they leave out things here and there because of time and budget but nothing overly major.

I do highly recommend that before you start the new anime you read the manga before anything but if manga is just not your thing atleast watch the '97 anime first because it will hook you into the story and you won’t be so lost in the new anime.

Seriously cannot recommend reading the manga enough, I have read it over multiple times from start to wherever it was last off and I love it more each time.

Also, the '97 anime has Sean Schemmel aka Goku as Gastón.

The outtakes for it are hilarious as ■■■■.

2 Likes