Vote KI for EVO Here

Does Kilgore go to this in anyway at all?

From my understanding No since Kilgore money goes to IG and MS and they hand it out to tournaments. According the the fund rules for EVO corporations cant make donations

so sadly Kilgore doesn’t assist with getting us to evo
 but will definitely help with the pot bonus for evo if we get there.

Marvel and KI are going at it like crazy. It’s ahead of us by $300

Marvel is currently at $2330, ki is at $2030, community size matters too much in this race. Its not fair that SFV fans will go vote for marvel, cuz they pretty much same people

1 Like

I really hope KI wins but Marvel has got that capcom pull even if its dead :S

Id rather Pokken win than Mvc3, Ive seen enough of that, Im just ready for MvCI. (Also Machamp is hype)

Don’t Let Them Win

1 Like

Just threw $10 in for the cause. Let’s go, KI family!

3 Likes

Anyway of seeing which games have raised what amounts so far?

Edit: Never mind. I found the easiest way:

https://www.generosity.com/explore?filter_title=evo+2017#/search

https://www.generosity.com/explore?filter_title=evo#/search

2 Likes

Adding this to the top post.

Also, we have two weeks gentlemen. Play to win the marathon, not the sprint.

At the time of this post, we’re just about neck and neck.

1 Like

I think the UMvC3 community is bigger overall. Hopefully the KI community has deeper pockets! We’ll see who comes out on top but I’d love to see another KI at EVO considering there’ll be 4 more characters available than there were last year.

1 Like

Can this be pinned?

2 Likes

Oh what? KI community beating the Marvel community? Could also cause controversy if Disney or Capcom want to just put in their money and get Marvel a spot light and also because Capcom hates KI and Marvel infinite coming out soon.

Last year’s EVO was super cool for KI, both as a viewer and competitor. Come on guys, this is for a good cause and a good community. We can do it! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Just dropped $100! Let’s do it KI fam! You know it’s worth it!

7 Likes

I don’t have much money
 being a college student all I can offer is my support in spirit.

7 Likes

Anybody have ideas on ways to spread the word!

Facebook and Facebook groups!
Twitter
Discord

Where else?

MvC3 will have the Capcom and SF crowd. We need our own friendlies to join in. I think getting the Xbox communities a shoutout to help us fund raise would help since it’s also for a good cause. We’re the game in a system that’s been maligned since launch. We got to stick together. Maybe if we can get someone like Major Nelson or Phil Spencer to give a tweet about the drive we might stand a chance.

6 Likes

On the Xbox One’s community feed
 maybe the official Killer Instinct gamertag can write up a message.

1 Like

Do I want to see KI at EVO. Of course!

Do I think the competitive community deserves to be there? Not really. A lot of completive players act real childish and turn thier noses up to the casual KI community. It really doesn’t motivate me to donate more money to see the chance for some toxic individual to profit off of me.

I know the competitive scene is important for the life of KI. But even they are pretty flaky. I have fun playing the game, but Twitter, the Facebook fan page, and these forums make the competitive scene unbearable most of the time.

I hope it wins, but I won’t be sad if it doesn’t. I live by what I say “play what you like to play!” Don’t rally for KI just because it’s a chance for you to make some easy money.

EVO will be hype. Combo Breaker and the KI World Cup will be hype. #playki #playwhatyoulike

5 Likes