We recently updated to the latest release of the forums so you might see some changes.
Improved, Simpler UI
- Moved like count inline with the reply buttons, so topics with lots of likes are not so vertically expanded.
- Unified the notifications and user drop down at upper right, so there’s one less glyph at the upper right to make you think.
- Overhauled and enhanced the hamburger menu and notifications
- Introduced subtler styling for staff actions in topics, so the conversations are not so visually interrupted when a staff member does something to the topic.
- Added subtle interstitial posts to better indicate big gaps in ongoing conversations (“two weeks later…”)
Full Page Search
Mobile Layout Simplified
Other Updates Include
and a whole bunch more that you can read here
If you come across any issues, add a message below.