Unable to Start Shadow Lords

WOO WOO WOO I got mine to work on my main account, wasn’t on Godlike difficulty.
Went on Normal.

Mine crashed on Normal.
1 account.
1 Shadow fighter.

Welp it crashed again right after I completed a mission. :sweat: :cry:

Crashed on me 2 Shadow fighters 1 KI ACCOUNT IM AN IDIOT FOR DELETING MY DATA

When will this be fixed

We need an exact date on when this Stupid bug will be gone

They’re still trying to figure out what’s causing it. I know it sucks, but be patient. Complaining won’t make it go faster.

Since you replied to that post, I’m going to assume you read it? Which means you should have realized that they’re trying to isolate the issue to fix it?

You won’t get one, because they themselves wouldn’t know until its been isolated and a fix has been found.

Tried to start Shadow Lords this morning and got the same message tgree times"not connected to Xbox live". So I started a ranked mode. Played two matches. So I know that can’t be it. Please help! Thank you.

Mine only works on godlike.

Just thought I’d let you know.

Can someone try to launch it now batman 911 says its fixed but…

Yeah I have the same problem sins the update

I tried few minutes ago…

It still freeze when i accept Kan-Ra request and few combats…

Ok, got internet back, went into SL aaaaaaaand crashed…godlike works, but is really a bit above my skill level…:cry:

I don’t know how people got theirs to work on Godlike difficulty and mine doesn’t work on that difficulty. Worked once and then crash after finishing 3 missions. :frowning:

Start a new team on godlike.

I start a new team on godlike mode or easy mode it’s the same thing.

The game crashed (Freeze) when i start a mission…

yeah I have the same problem every time I want to play sl ever since patch 3,5

I have the same problem, i can start Shadow Lords on each difficultys but right after the tutorial to show me how to do a psychic breaker and how to equip stuffs before a fight, when i start the fight, the game freeze into an infinite loading (tour 2) and i need to restart the game to play again :frowning:

i tried to desinstall/reinstall all the game but it didn’t fix the bug