Unable to Start Shadow Lords

I’m dealing with the same thing. 3 times I tried, 3 times it crashed. Didn’t matter if I was starting a new game or trying to continue my old save. Nothing, Zilch, Nada.

The rest of the game seemed to work fine. The pricey Shadow Skins were there, the previews of the new stuff on the way, the balance changes, etc. But I can’t even touch shadow lords… Which is a real bummer. :sob:

I tried it on Windows 10 and it’s still crashing.

1 Like

I reinstalled the game on Xbox. Still crashes.

All I can do now is wait for a fix.

1 Like

Same here :frowning:

1 Like

I went to my other account started up Shadow lords and it DID NOT CRASH. Not once.

Did it crash when you went back to your original profile?

Yep

Mine crashed at the beginning of the Shadow lords main menu where it has the pop up for the new shadow quests.

If your Shadow lords crashes post here so James can see who all it effects. @TotalJimkata

Most likely going to your other account won’t make a crash instead of using your main account.

i have no idea how some people got shadow lords to work

Still not working.

Guess I’ll go play Fire Emblem…

I’m a victim! Noooo!!! :scream:

1 Like

Update: Turns out it only crashes on certain difficulties. Try all three. I got it to work on Godlike.

1 Like

@BigBadAndy Post your Crash issue here so James and his team can see whom all it effects.

You able to play it?

Yes, but only on Godlike.

I went on Godlike but still crash. Did you hard reset by any chance?

Try the other two difficulties.

I tested them all in a row without hard resetting.

Welp. Went to Godlike difficulty and showed me a cutscene. Game crashed on me :sweat: Guess I’ll wait till fix.

I’ll try the difficulty switch later, but if that doesn’t work, the only other solution I can think of is to Uninstall/Reinstall the game… And I’ve had some bad experiences with that, so I’m rather wary… :sweat: