Ultimates Vs Our Expectations

See I knew I was right-
I figured it all out. hehehe.
Lets not go off topic.

I actually like her original ult. This one wouldn’t work because then they’d need to add unique screams to eah character which would require paying for the voice actors return.

They could just the death screams that the characters already have. However IDK about the video itself, looks kinda weird how it got but I got the idea, honestly I’d add just a bit more blood and that’s it, otherwise Sadira’s Ultimate looks fine

1 Like

Both of those are highly punishable. Adapt and quit letting the rash player be an idiot.

1 Like

I hear ya. Adding more blood isn’t something the devs are doing with these though, bud. The point of the video was to show what could be done without making these violent or gory, without spending a lot more time or resources than the current Ultimates, and to have them end in a thrilling way, with non out-of-frame camera angles. It was very much a more practical concept.

I actually like these Ultimates. I even like TJ’s just because as someone who boxed nothing is better than landing some very powerful and damaging blows and walking away know I whoooped ya. Riptor was unexpected but I did like her ending lol!

Oh I know :3 I was just saying that if I could change one thing it’s just a little more blood, there’s really nothing wrong with Sadira’s Ultimate in my opinion.

I have an idea for an ultimate for Hiisako:

When she does that grab where she pushes you into her naginata ( forgot the name of the move) when she pushes you into it the teleports in front of you and does her outro while shes staring…the opponent will scream from a heart attack screen turns black then you see the opponent dead or a bluish color as it killed them and then zones in on her walking away (referencing Kabal’s MK3 fatality)…ULTIMATE!

Kim wu can hit her opponent flip over her opponet while she is in air her dagon spirit wrap around their nneck and when she lands, opponent falls dead (similar to TJ’s)

Cinder can do the fire flash that knock his opponent to the opposite side then when they’re laying on the ground, he sets them on fire with the inferno (simiilar to Riptor)

1 Like

The name of the move for Hisako is “Influence”…and yes, I imagine her ultimate being based off this move as well.

2 Likes

Mira could combo her opponent when theyre in a stagger she can grab him and they go up in the air to where both fighters are out of sighte, thenyou hear a scream screen turns black, blood drips slowly on the ground (referencing Sabrewulf’s KI2 fatalaity) then you hear ULTIMATE.

Rash could hit you with his overhead into the ground then delivers a big bad boot, sending the opponent flying into the screen (hoamge to Battlletoads games and Tj Combo’s screen punch from KI Classic) then you see him do his pelvic thrusts in victory…ULTIMATE

thesse are cheesy ideas, thats all i got for now.

My only problem with ultimates its how they are way too ambiguous and lackluster. Well, at least most of them. Even ultras and stage ultras are way more violent and have more action going on. Even DC vs MK has much more violence and action than the actual ultimates we’re getting. DC vs. MK are T rated and have so much more things going on during their fatalities.

3 Likes

To each his own, but to me MK vs DC only had a few finishers I enjoyed or thought were brutal, and those weren’t even the fatalities. It also has its share of finishers that are flat out pathetic. Kano and Sonya come to mind.

1 Like