Ultimates Ultra Pack

Not hat I expected but I enjoyed it, might wanna make the coprse smore visible or have more fire to make us asusme there’s body there. Lol

She didn’t she got really mad.

I was hoping it wouldn’t involve fire. But aw well., it was entertaining. Can’t wait to us eit on my enemies,

This ultimate was meh for me.(Why people still ranting about ultimates being terrible. Yes TJ combo ult was just bad, but jago just stab you 3 times in the original KI.)

true, still I will not lie it certainly what I wasn’t expecting but even so I love it.

See if this was the case, then i think that i just didn’t get that from this. Perhaps you’re right because riptor is blowing fire. I think this could have easily been more shown by having riptor given a dramatic face to illustrate such.

I really didn’t get that from this video. The ending isn’t bad. . . .but i just REALLY find it hard to understand at first glance. Which means other ppl may fibs that too.

2 Likes

To illustrate home what I mean.

“Alright let’s do this!”

“NYAAAAAAAAOOOM”

“oh heck”

“I missed again”

“HECKING HECK HECK POO POO DARN HEEECK”

“This is all YOUR fault you emo sonovabutt!”

#“HECKING DIIIIIIE”

“heck this imma nap”

14 Likes

O.k. so i guess riptor missing the bite was meant to be comedy relief. . . .but i just don’t think the ultimate illustrates that the best way. I think if you would have put a sweat mark (:sweat_smile::cold_sweat:) <-------like these, the message would have came across clear. Now that i understand the ultimate, i think it’s hoaky and funny, but to someone who doesn’t get that, it just comes off as stupid imo.

perfect summary I think people are blinded by their preconceptions on it SHOULD be that they are not seeing what it IS. A humorus finisher where Riptor was trying to gut Shadow Jago with her jaws, but failed, threw a tantrum and finally burned it to death.

Still more entertaining than Ultras I’ll tell you that.

5 Likes

It is very tough to convey, and we all knew that going in…especially using a robotic/cybernetic being to convey any sort of emotion or body language. Was definitely a tricky Ultimate.

12 Likes

Well I gues I got it pretty quickly considering I can somehwat get non-human characters body languages pretty easily. I think it looks pretty good but if I were to make one more suggestion:
Maybe increase the size or number of particles for the flames to leave it assumed there’s a body there because there’s not enough flames and it looks like nothing is really burning there, either that you could put a body there assuming that works out fine.

Well done @developers

2 Likes

This is why I like using monstrous characters in both my writing and in games. It’s fun finding ways to convey intent without dialogue or a human face.

1 Like

Very nice. Good job IG. @rukizzel when is the silver skin?

2 Likes

Agreed cause human characters are the lowest hanging fruit when it comes to making emotions and reactions. So ■■■■ easy it hurts.

Later this year…kappa…(July I think)

6 Likes

I like the ambition though, plus it’s in riptor character. This ultimate is definitely going to leave ppl unnecessarily confused. The ultra pack so far is even with the master pack as far as entertainment value imo.

I will agree on this minus that none of the characters in the master pack are my mains, lol.

It works. The defeated roar and slumped shoulders, I got what you were going for right away. I love it.

8 Likes

Same : D

This is certainly one of my favorites.

1 Like

I also like the little twitch Shago’s arm does. She detects the faintest sign of life and goes absolutely apeshit on him. Really shows off her heightened senses and her predatory instinct

Or rather, her KILLER INSTINCT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
…I’ll go to my corner.

6 Likes

Honestly I’m very disappointed in Riptor’s ultimate. Also someone explain how Riptor’s flames are hot enough to disintegrate but Jago’s massive fireball just makes them lightly toasted?

The Beginning of Sadira’s was cool but the final hit was really killed lacking. I understand that you guys want to keep a T rating but it is possible to go over the top and still keep it T.

1 Like