Ultimates Ultra Pack

I’m hoping for Kilgore. He seems to be the character with the humorous ultimate.

6 Likes

I just plain love the ultimates, but I’m still such a riptor fan. As y’all can plainly see by my icon.

1 Like

Naturally, but just like with the Ultimates, pressing down a few times wouldn’t have to move the character, only count towards Humiliation activation.

1 Like
  1. Already did.
  2. Don’t call people mindless followers or accuse us of seeing the devs as rolemodels or any other form of Argumentum Ad Hominem logic fallacies just because you can not successfully find a VALID LOGICAL counter argument. Just accept that your facts were proven mistaken but your opinions are still worth hearing out.
  3. Why would anybody waste time recording a video to counter argue you just to fluff your ego?? If you can’t be bothered to READ logical counter arguments because they are inconvenient to your cause why should making a video for you to watch and still ignore be any different? That is a ridiculous request. I have better things to do than make youtube videos for every forum debate.
  4. Facts are facts. Opinions are opinions. You’re opinion that you find the Ultimates not living up to your standards is perfectly valid. Stating that as being universal truth and anyone who disagrees is just a slave for their IG Dev overlords is not. See “Argumentum ad hominem” logical fallacy and the art of critical thinking/debate.
7 Likes
  1. No you did not, not even @TempusChaoti has done it nor the other members.

2. I think having my post flagged by numerous community members just cause i’m giving my thoughts to @TempusChaoti kinda shows and validates what I’ve said about this community on my rant videos.

3. Nothing to do with my ego, but everything to do with the content IG has been applying to the game.

4. Again, it validates my point as the community are “slaves for their IG Devs overlord” when my post was flagged when I was calling @TempusChaoti out on the flaws of the game, but then i got many members answering the questions when it was not clearly towards them,

@Ravenzorel001 Well I only talked about the very last point you made about Rare not creating finishers that mock your opponent by hiding them behind a requirement wall. Which they in fact did. You also cited censorship or a T rating as why these aren’t Ultimates just Super Combos which by the definitions of those and the established ultimates in classic KI is also factually inaccurate for multiple reasons. I actually quoted you but just didn’t tag or make a video out of it sorry. The rest of your points are mostly opinion and therefore not really debatable. You don’t think the Ultimates are good enough. Ok valid opinion and in certain character’s cases I actually agree that they could in fact be a bit better or at least more polished. However when you get hostile with devs or forum members yeah you will probably get flagged though. Becoming more hostile won’t help but just saying that also is extremely unhelpful to you so sorry for that as well. I just really really hate it when people use attacks on a person’s attributes, beliefs, etc. as a substitute for a reasonable argument. Debate the argument NOT the opponent otherwise it’s just bad form and my inner philosopher gets triggered.

Also you posted on a public forum. That is an invitation for response from the public. If you just wanted to rant at @TempusChaoti you could have PMd him instead and not posted where the public would naturally respond to you as well. If you want to be heard but not debated… um sorry but good luck on the internet honestly.

3 Likes

@BloodfangAR when i stated that rare would have never done that, i was referring to the ultimates being a exclusive finisher when the player was in green health bar.

1. The ultimates in KI 1&2 do look like ultimates, these look like super combo finishers like the uni beam for example. And of course these “ultimates” aren’t good enough.

2. Again, me getting flagged by the community just because me wanted to debate the staff just shows and once again validates my points on my rant videos dere.

3. Why PM the man when calling him out on the forum is more fun, you understand. That way i can confirm if the man has a rebuttal answer to every i type.

@Ravenzorel001 No not the Ultimates they didn’t but they did that with the Humiliation moves. This way truly cements the notion of Ultimate Victory but that is opinion.

As for Fulgore’s massive hype beam example I personally see no real difference between this and his Satellite Beam finisher in KI2. Big energy beam blasts opponents to oblivion in both cases.

The other two points I’m just leavin’ alone because… ehhhhhh. Nope.

1 Like

Define super combo finisher.
Did you object when shago got his ultimate?
If shago’s ultimate met no objection from you, then you have no room to complain here as the ultimates are the same type as shago’s.

I have noticed that someone always has a complaint about something, to be frank I’m sick of hearing it.

1 Like

1 Like

The shadow jago ultimate was something created by DH, IG did not. they just turned it into something that shows shadow jago justifying the sword he carries since IG has taken the use of his sword away from the character.

IG turned his original ultimate into something else.

I you’re sick of hearing complaints, then ok.

Ummm…
Shago still uses his sword normals and has a sword uppercut. He just doesn’t have laser sword anymore.

3 Likes

Don’t think so. The laser blade move grapple into a launcher does not mean he uses his sword normally.

Dude never have I mentioned anything about his grab. Shago still uses his MP and HP sword NORMALS (meaning he can use them NORMALLY) and has a sword DP.

2 Likes

Standing HP

Jumping HP (aka Pizza Cutter)

DP

Standing MP

Standing HP (close)

Throw

Jumping MP

Looks like he uses his sword plenty to me.

19 Likes

If this wasn’t a news thread, this probably would’ve been closed by now.

I’m having a stroke just reading it.

4 Likes

Thank you @WrathOfFulgore I knew @Ravenzorel001 case didn’t hold water, but I was too tired to go hunter for the screen shots.

My argument remains. If he has no objection to shago’s ultimate, then there is no room to complain about subsequent ultimates done in much the same fashion.

1 Like

Use the flag system and do not engage users who are trolling or refusing to engage in constructive discussion and debate.

Back on topic, please.

1 Like

Has the next ultimate reveal dropped yet? Hoping it’s riptor. I’m on my break right now so I can only periodically check.