Ultimates Ultra Pack

I might add that the requirements for a Humiliation in the original KI are the same as the Ultimates in this KI (only on green bar). So yes, Rare did in fact do ths also, with a disco flare to boot.

1 Like

And now you see why I thought ultimates werenā€™t worth the effort before they were announced.

Because people donā€™t actually know what they f***ing want.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say thatā€¦ People know what they want, but the devs be damned unless they make Ultimates exactly how ā€œweā€ expect them to be.

1 Like

I still think some of @Ravan86 's ideas are some of the best ones Iā€™ve seen, but thatā€™s just me.

1 Like

Your not the only one who thinks so. I loved his ideas for Riptor

1 Like

In the end we canā€™t let a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch for everyone, thereā€™s an overwhelming majority Iā€™m sure that love the new ultimates and just because a few people have well founded or not well founded criticisms of them shouldnā€™t mean we should rule out ultimates in the future. Especially seeing as how not every character is getting them at the moment, wouldnā€™t be fair to leave them out in the future because the first wave wasnā€™t well received.

1 Like

I think the development process of current ultimates will refine e the latter ones and SO happy Kim / Orchid glacius hadnt received one yet

I donā€™t watch any of the Ultimates early. I like the excitement of seeing it for the first time when I do it. I donā€™t get why peopleā€™s are getting bent out of shape for Ultimates that belong to a character they donā€™t even play in the first place.

If the Ultimates were longer, then people would complain that they were to long, and they just want to get to the next match. I donā€™t need to see every little jump or step in a ultimate. I think the first pack of Ultimates are just fine, and a nice way to end a match. I like that you need to be in the green to do one. It makes it more rewarding this way.

For the people who donā€™t like them. If you donā€™t like the Ultimate, then donā€™t do it. It is that simple. If almost everyone likes them, then IG did their job well.

3 Likes

Well said my man.

Hey guys you know what they, should do after they get done with all of the ultimate packs.They need to bring back humiliation!

2 Likes

I assume itā€™ll have to be entered during the Ultra combo like Ultimates are. It seems like they are running out of buttons since LP+LK = Ultimate; MP+MK = Early Ultra ender and HP+HK = activates instinct for multiple Ultra combos.

I guess they could do something kind of different strength combinations like LP+MK and the like.

Easy. For humiliation, press down 10 times quickly during the Ultra.

2 Likes

lol

Thatā€™ll be funny as hell.

Lolā€¦ doing that would likely drag up a minimum of 20 more teabagging threads within a week of the announcement.

1 Like

lol tru

So iā€™m still waiting for @TempusChaoti to try to counter my points dere, or anyone who feels like they want to shield their role models of IGā€¦ Youā€™re all welcome to debate me on this game on how BROKEN it is, you can try to justify and defend it from my points.

PS, i would love to see the responses via video please.

Thank you.

I donā€™t think you can move a character when theyā€™re doing their ultra.

So we got a new ultimate being shown tomorrow I think, any last guesses? Riptor, Kilgore or Aria?

The problem with trying to counter your points is that you never had any valid points to begin with. If you want a debate, at least have some valid points.

5 Likes

Iā€™m hoping Riptor

2 Likes