Ultimates Ultra Pack

She was going for a killing bite and missed. Thus she threw a tantrum, noticed Shago was still alive by his arm twitching, and barbecued him.

2 Likes

Would have been wonderful if she walked over to him and busted out some marshmellows before her nap :joy:

1 Like

i guess that makes sense…? I thought it was some obscure bastardization of a reference to Free Willy.

I don’t expect them to change the ultimates we already got. With the exception of the ones that are a simple camera change it would just be unnecessary work. however its not unheard of, shago is by far the only character who got a change(granted its also a slight change)

As for them making new ultimates, that’s literally what they are doing for future characters that get them.

yes music, announcer and all that other stuff was important, everything in those games are important. key word everything. think of a puzzle, everything you listed would be considered 85% of the picture. the ultimates would be the final 15. the last puzzle piece that people waited the last 4 years to get.(that phrasing actually gets literal when you consider the fact that since the release we got a few additions to the game every few months)

It doesn’t matter if the feedback was addressed if its not resolved. that leads nowhere. As I said I don’t expect something to be done about the current ones. The least they can do is consider it for future character.

Are you sure it’s as simple as just adjusting the camera? I’m not sure if it is or not either, but given the fact that the killing blow isn’t being explicitly shown and this part of the quote:

I highly doubt it’s as simple as just adjusting the camera to show the killing blow. The devs would have to create and animate the rest of the killing blow, not just adjust the camera to show it.

Okay, ultimates are the last 15% of the KI puzzle. We’re getting ultimates. Maybe not for every character (yet), but puzzle complete, we got ultimates. Ultimates are over-the-top finishers kind of like MK fatalities, but nowhere near as violent, bloody, and gory. That’s what we’re getting.

Yes, there’s still 5 more ultimates that will be coming out down the road, but what do you want the devs to do about them? Those last 5 ultimates are still not going to explicitly show the killing blow. I also highly doubt that the devs haven’t already started working on the last 5 ultimates since they’re gonna be coming out sometime within the next few months and the characters getting those ultimates are already confirmed.

that might be the case for sadira as the opponents model isn’t on screen so we can’t confirm if they move or not, one thing I thought of to remedy this would be to give us a first person perspective of that final hit. with the camera giving a freeze frame after the slash into the ultimate text as opposed that awkward motion sadira does in her current ultimate where she jumps away then just sits there.

for tusk on the other hand, everything is obviously right there including the opponents animation, all that’s needed is a simple shift downward,

the camera not showing what happens is actually pretty insulting for thunder because for the first few frames we actually see it happening making it pointless not to show the whole thing.(at least that’s how I felt upon seeing thunders)

as for the other characters I’m currently making a list for this thread of what I personally would like to see for each character, weather or not others agree with it is completely up to them, And while I doubt these will actually happen, as I said its just my personal preference(I’m still typing up my post so If you don’t see it just wait a bit)

while your there feel free to post your own thoughts as to what their ultimates should be.

It would be hilarious and amazing if someone actually turns out to be spot on for what a future ultimate will be.

1 Like

#That was Shago?!

yes :neutral_face:

This whole time I thought It was jago gold skin…

Wow.

1 Like

That’s what you think.

Of course it is, that’s why I wrote it on this public forum. Shocking I know!

Why was she aiming for the crotch though?

Riptor eating someone is supposed to be cool OR, dare I say, funny?

I wish I was… (Begins to have Post Traumatic flashbacks)

Hinnamatoom, I have forsaken thee.

10 Likes

I actually loved seeing that back in the day, I wouldn’t mind if 1 or 2 ultimates were as goofy as thunders old one.

1 Like

@Diochi and @JetstreamDan

Can’t be censored if it was intended by the developers.

1 Like

Here is what I find amusing. If IG made all these Ultimates with all the camera angles and moves like some players want, then others would complain that they would be to long “just like people do now with ultras”.

People need to just accept that these are the Ultimates and they are not going to be remade.

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that we are likely seeing ARIA’s ultimate today.

5 Likes

Literally me right now…waiting for ARIA’s Ultimate.

12 Likes

I’ve mentioned this a while back, but what if the first wave of ultimates would be free for everyone, but later down the line we could pay for a 2nd ultra combo with its own unique ultimate to tie with it as well. If these ultimates won’t please then what’s the harm in making more by spending a little bit of cash which can hopefully help with the budget for them as well?