Ultimates Ultra Pack

hmm?

Do it right or dont.
take jago for example, it gets
so bad that it turns to 2d black and white.
Really?

So, Riptor being mad at failing her jump is bad because doesn’t seem clever?

I could recapitulate all the stupid stuff humans do, but it would be eternal

Riptor’s ultimate is great, lots of personality

5 Likes

Im a huge riptor fan like next guy,
I just feel nerfed, the ultimate nerf job.

Nuff said.

I feel like the variety of opinions on this Ultimate isn’t really surprising. Rukari called it after KIWC

I’m confident this will be one of the most divisive Ultimates. Some are generally viewed as good (Fulgore, Tusk) and some are viewed as less good (TJ, Shago) but Riptor and Sadira seem to be pretty evenly split. Some of us think it’s the best thing since tummy rubs, others are looking for the exit.

2 Likes

Starting to see what?

Whoever did Tusk, did a good job-

1 Like

BTW, this is my least favorite ultimate so far.

Yes, I like TJ’s more.

Bite me. Though you’ll probably miss like Riptor did.

EDIT: One more thing: why does the black screen not disappear in this ultimate unlike all the other ones? It sounds small, but people like art and pictures, dammit.

1 Like

I cared a little more flames in the background, the scene is very poetic

2 Likes

You didn’t understand, I understood first time, that just comes down to perspective…

We can’t truly assess that it’s not clear enough when just as many people got it first look

1 Like

My favorite’s so far:

The background cant be rendered from that perspective.
The background goes black, when the camera angle
changes.

1 Like

Looks like she killed herself.

1 Like

please stop saying she missed the Ultimate… the entire sequence is her Ultimate, she missed a bite, only to completely eviscerate the opponent, Shago was already done for, notice he fell and was lifeless, she missed the bite, which she didn’t care about at first so started celebrating thinking her opponent was completely done in, noticed him twitch, then finished the job… brilliant to me

also, the she is smart comment being used is silly… the only thing heighten is her animal instinct… you think she wouldn’t run right into a glass door or fall for a mirror reflection trick cause oh she’s smart? I don’t see how missing the bite and having to come back to finish the job makes her look stupid…

I am rather disappointed in Riptor I was expecting so much more from her all this censoring they are doing is sort of ruining the Ultimates I mean I’m not expecting anything like a Fatality but I do think the censoring they are doing is way to over the top I hope they don’t pull this crap with Cinder

2 Likes

1-Nuff said [Fail]
2-The lest he could do was fall, if he would have
walked away Id have to walk away from Riptor.

I will not EVER do this with Riptor.

1 Like

we hope that in the future, each character have a second ultimate. in first KI Riptor had 3 no mercy.

1 Like

I prefer to pay for ultimates, instead for the gold skin.

everybody please go watch the original Ultimates in “Ultimates vs Our Expectations” Post, people keep talking about ruining or censoring the Ultimates and it’s clear they don’t know the origin of Ultimates…

Watch the originals and comeback and tell me these are not all improvements

if they kept the same model & mold for Ultimates, we would have 1,2 sec animations and would have outrages, calling them lazy and even more low budget that people already are…

3 Likes