Ultimates Q&A

Have a question about the upcoming release of Ultimates? Drop them here, and they may be answered in the upcoming Ultimates announcement blog.

Danke!
-Rukari

25 Likes

Will every characters get Ultimates?

18 Likes

Do we need to pay for said Ultimates?

16 Likes

This.

Also How do you preform them? Is it universal or a different motion for each character?

Also febuodjsibfhbqdwfbidsvjddsvhus IT’S HAPPPENIGN AHFGIBUBIDIOI!!

9 Likes

Will every character have an ultimate on release? Or will they be released over time.

13 Likes

Are they all the same input?

6 Likes

And when exactly are they coming? (We know February but)

Also, are there any specific means by which we’ll need to acquire the ability to use them? i.e. Unlocks or purchasing?

What are everyone’s favorites thus far?

Sneak peaks plz?

3 Likes

Are ultimates “free”(totally free or unlockable via in game currency like KI gold or shadow points), or do we have to pay for them?
If so, how much? Individually? Packs?

Which was the hardest to do(design/create)?

Which one you think is the most comical to see?

Which one is the favorite ultimate for:
Keits
Tempus chaoti
Delriach
Rukizzel
Kraig?

9 Likes

How many ultimates per character?

Excluding shago’s ultimate, which other ultimate is the most straight forward?

3 Likes

How will people that had their controller support broken several months ago be able to input ultimates??

3 Likes

If all the characters do get ultimates will the remix and bonus characters get them as well I.e. Omen, Kilgore, upcoming character maybe?

2 Likes

Danke… it’s thank you in german…

Wulf is german…

So… I should stop looking for conspiracies

11 Likes

Kan Ra hat nichts falsch gemacht

5 Likes

Knowing there is no elephants in South America, there will be one in the next Maya’s Ultimate?

2 Likes

Also: Jago’s and Shago’s are 100% anime with their spirit bomb and omni slash respectively. Fitting considering the character archetype.
Are there some characters that have more reserved, less flashy Ultimates? Or that are even nuttier?

Wulf isn’t German…

As for questions, I have two questions. Are they all coming at the same time, and do we have to pay for them?

1 Like

Damn I should have asked WHEN is this blog coming out…

1 Like

Is Hisako’s ultimate as scary as her pre fight animation? Are there some funny/silly Ultimates alongside the more serious ones?

• Is it like Shago where you still need to have your first health bar?
  • Are they all serious themed or are there some silly ones?
  • How graphic will some get (I’m aware this is T-rated game but still)?
4 Likes

Haha, beat you to it by like 5 seconds. :joy: