Ultimates / No Mercies Discussion

Hey guys wat about they do it like ki2 nomercy reach you an ultimate 1 an ultimate 2 a combo end you with a no marcy they can put it in wat ki2 left off it be good with that i been ki fan for a long time it the third ki they can add it that be tight wat yall say guys come on iron galaxy make it work

2 Likes

I would prefer they keep it as an ultimate. In combo only. Stopping in a fuzzy state a la MK would break the flow of the game

2 Likes

I think its been mentioned before but No Mercies could be done without including a “fuzzy” state. For example in KI2 it was a move that could be dodged (or blocked? I didn’t play the second much), but if it hit then it activated the No Mercy. This is the better form I’d say. I do want No Mercies back but i dont want a “fuzzy” or “dizzy” state at all.

I have given up on the dream of seeing Ultimates for all characters. If IG do add them I will run naked in the street!

What does everyone think. Will we see Ultimates in season 3?

Please don’t run naked in the street. You will get charged with Public Indecency!

That is exaclty why he should run and have someone record and upload the takedown as well. :wink:

keep dreaming. We will never ever see no mercies or ultimate combos in this Ki!

Give up the dream and hope that they will include it in a new KI game in the future!

2 Likes

Why IG? Why you no give us ultimates

What do you mean?..

Lol. Whoops sorry typed to fast I meant say why won’t they bring back ultimates basically

1 Like

nomercy an ultimate is ki trade mark of the game so they should be return watch how fast fans get xbox one that bring more fans to it an it will work tj combo an move from distance nomercy look at ki2

Oh nostalgia
ye be a curse on us mortals