Ultimates Monster Pack

Not a fan of Mira’s Ultimate. It’s rather boring, much like TJ’s. There’s no climax, it just falls flat.
It’s a shame too, because a lot of the others are actually quite good even though I’m not a fan of the self-censoring.

1 Like

IG did a sh.itty job on Mira’s ultimate. Less use with her scythe and ends with a bite?

Since when was it okay to not double check this before uploading?

1 Like

Thought I’d just leave this here:

9 Likes

And how do you or any of us know they didn’t go all out, or at the very least do the best they could within their means?

What’s that have to do with the quality of ultimates? You’re oversimplifying it to “older game’s finishers vs newer game’s finishers” when it’s so much more nuanced than just the age between the 2 games.

1 Like

New QA team please.

Anyone who said:
"This is great! We can’t think of anything better!"
Deserves to be fired.

7 Likes

Meh. Excessive perspiration while biting someone’s neck isn’t exactly compelling either.

I usualy don’t use these term but Im sorry guys , that mira Ultimate is more like her ender, why givin her something so close from her ender? its not even interesting to lookin at it.

The most AWFULL ultimate ive seen in a fighting game since i’m born. :nauseated_face: sorry sorry sorry but someone should say it and im the public enemy N° 1
so hate me now! at least I said it. cause im honest and not hypocrite!

After seen these one from aganos I was like daaaamm OMG Holly ■■■■ woowwww nice! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::sunglasses::kissing_closed_eyes: that’s it IG got it how it should be im even planing to use aganos when his ultimate come out :smiley:
but mira? No way!

You know that moment I saw that mira ultimate , I lost all fate.

[quote=“ZDhome, post:111, topic:21844”]
Business is no place for feelings. If you cant do your job, your getting fired. No respectable boss would allow any of the things listed above to happen, and no respectable customer would put up with them.
[/quote

Bingo!

2 Likes

I have said it before. For some Ultimates to be great, others need to be not so good. Even if you had 15 great Ultimates, people would still rate them. Some are going to be worse than others, no matter how great they are.

I don’t bother with watching any of them in advance. The first time that I see them is when I do them. I want to enjoy seeing it when I use it, not a month early from a video clip.

1 Like

No one deserves to be fired.

1 Like

There is people who are negligent and deserve to be fired(like an employee who steals and doesn’t do their work on propuse )

In this scenario, it’s totally out of place. Suggesting that someone should be fired for this ultimate is hyperbole as ■■■■.

@ZDhome, I don’t know what’s your job, but I hope your bosses are less radical than you, for your own sake.

And if you don’t work/don’t have bosses/whatever, I hope the bosses of your family and friends don’t share your thoughts.

I don’t like the Ultimate, but saying that someone needs to be fired, and put a person who may be the financial core of his house in the street is one of the awful, despicable,and saddest things I have ever read in this forums

4 Likes

@MandrillManiac @Dayv0

A team of multiple people were hand-selected to perform an important, specific task, which they agreed they were capable of doing. They failed, and thousands of people were disappointed.

Take that situation, and apply it anywhere else.

Your local Wal-Mart has NO employees who know where things are, or price them. Your local Subway gets 50% of sandwiches wrong every day. Movies you watch are missing scenes or dialogue because they weren’t finished when they were released.

Business is no place for feelings. If you cant do your job, your getting fired. No respectable boss would allow any of the things listed above to happen, and no respectable customer would put up with them.

New QA team, please.

3 Likes

My favorite part about this incredibly hyperbolic run of yours is the fact that you think the QA team would have had anything to do with the design.

I work in QA for a software company and my job is to make sure the software is functional and find bugs and problems before it gets out in the field.

Spoiler alert; my job is not to design the UI, plan features, or create changes to the program.

But by all means, I should be fired if someone from a completely different department designs a new feature that our clients don’t like.

Amazing.

7 Likes

First, they did it. You don’t like it(me neither), but the “specific task” was made. They did the Ultimate. If people don’t like it… well, it happens!! I read people not liking everything. I read people not liking Injustice 2, chocolate, vacations… You name it, somebody doesn’t like it. Even when a developer creates something which is not liked by the majority, doesn’t mean they have to be fired. They DID their work. You are free to not like it, but the job is DONE. Is no comparable to your examples at all.

Also, your ignorance about the proccess of creating anything, as Skeletal cleverly pointed, is a good indicator about how people like you shoulnd’t make so harsh statements like the one you did

1 Like

@Dayv0 @xSkeletalx now that is actually a good point. I didn’t realize the specifics of that job. I retract my accusation to the QA team.

However, I still feel the same way, so let me just REDIRECT my accusation…

WHOEVER is responsible should be replaced.

1 Like

I don’t like Thunder’s Color 9.

Should anyone who didn’t oppose that choice be replaced?

1 Like

No, but if thunders color 8 was made by a different developer, and it had an 80-90% approval rating, then people asked for color 9-19 for YEARS, and they released with a 50-60% approval rating, then yeah… Maybe some team replacements are on the table.

Yeah, I don’t like how McDonald’s hamburgers taste. Everyone working in the kitchen should be fired!

Don’t like how they taste, fine.

If half of the entire customer base doesn’t like them, and everyone can tell that they USED to be good, AND there is a better eatery near by, what do you think would happen?

1 Like

I think IG simply needs to hire a better cutscene director. A lot of the issues with all of the less popular ultimates aren’t necessarily what the characters are doing, they’re more just awkward mistakes in blocking, pacing, editing, and just all around visual clarity.

7 Likes

Where did you got that numbers?

Are you looking at Youtube likes? 9000 reps and only 426 valorations

Are you looking at this forums? Not everyone here posted about that.

Millions play KI. Even if you know(and you don’t) about 1000 people who doesn’t like it, you don’t know the opinion of the rest

YOUR opinion is that you don’t like the ultimate, and then ask for someone being fired backing it with your limited impressions about what does the community thinks about it?

Do you realise how crazy and selfish does it sounds?

2 Likes