Ultimates are here!

Shago’s is looking a little plain and outdated now, the weird extra zippy things they added look messy, kinda wishing they had kept it the same as it was in season one or spruced it up since the new ones are looking like they’re going to be way cooler.

2 Likes

Nah, Shago’s still looks fine. It’s just we’ve been seeing his Ultimate for about 2 & 1/2 years now. So it’s understandable if his Ultimate we’ve seen a few hundred times doesn’t have the new & shiny WOW! factor Jago’s has. Shago’s is still cool.

9 Likes

Eh, I’m not seeing it. Though I’ve never liked the additional dashes they tacked on they look really sloppy, it was fine as it was before. I dunno, it just seems to similar to Jago’s now. Hits > knock up > finisher. Jago gets a huge spirit bomb and shago just kinda does a single slash. Seems a little underwhelming by those standards, at least to me. It has nothing to do with seeing it a million times.

You have a point, and IMO it’s because Shago’s seems… generic

I mean, anybody could do it. Just switch Shago for Sabrewulf or Riptor or Tusk, and still makes sense. Even for Jago

But Jago’s one is unique. Nobody among the cast could charge a huge endokuken like him, or at least few could(maybe Omen, Shago…). So it feels more unique to him

1 Like

Pretty much.

They should update Shago’s and make him fade into a cloud of blue mist and THEN do an Akuma raging demon thing with the dash strikes before re-appearing and knocking them up for the ender.

1 Like

I’m starting a new thread with a guessing game: the rest of the ultimates.

Considering some common points between ultimates(black background, duration…), we can play the guessing game about how the rest of the ultimates could be

Hmm, maybe we could get some level 4 ender effects on that black backdrop? I get that it’s partially because of the limitations the stages have and partially to represent something special happening on screen, but just a little something to give that black background a little pizzazz would be cool.

1 Like

I highly doubt they’re going to change Shago’s ultimate at this point.

1 Like

Or they could add other patterns as well, such as with Aria’s instinct anime speed lines.

1 Like

So, are Ultimates purchasable?

We don’t know yet.

We don’t know:

-If all characters will have Ultimate(but we can expect it)
-If Ultimates are free, or you must pay for them
-When will we get them

Indeed. Quite literally the only thing we know about Ultimates so far is Jago now has one, and Adam Isgreen mentioned that he really likes Maya’s.

That’s it.

1 Like

In response to LCD: My dream is for Maya’s Ultimate to let her drop a giant elephant on people.

Although this de-confirms the Elephant as ultimate, Adam doesn’t state if his favorite is the new Maya Ultimate, or the elephant one in KI2.

It’s easy to think about the former instead the later, but anyway, it’s not 100% guaranteed

This time, they could drop a giant anaconda instead of an elephant. Maya is from South America, we don’t even have elephants here! :confused:

5 Likes

Yup. Of course we’re talking about how “underwhelming” Shago’s ultimate is.

Sorry, but if they go back and change it, all the DH fanboys will whine.

It’s fine as is.

First off people will whine regardless of what anyone does so whether it’s altered or not expect at least 2-3 threads about this. Remember ultimates have been confirmed people will need something new to ask for.

1 Like

Humiliations CONFIRMED!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

INdeed and hey to everyone wanting to see the stage backgrounds. Look at it this way, it will atlwast be a nice throwback to ht eoriginal KI games as well.

same here. I think as an after effect, the black BG just creates that moment of specialty

Honestly I don’t mind this. If anything these Ultimates have given me an incentive to git even more gud! XD Especially against my brother.

I think possession turned up to level 11 with the opponent basically with twisted limbs. Lol

Heck I can get behind that.

Then add that to a list of thign to get myself better than you brother!

1 Like