Ultimates are coming!

Really hope it’s just 15 ultimates for now, but that everyone will eventually get one. I’m still disappointed we didn’t get Stage Ultras for S1 Stages as it makes the game feel incomplete to me. That said, I love what they did for Jago and Thunder so far.

2 Likes

Do we have to do the ultimate immediately after the ultra or can I let the ultra run a little bit?

Thunder doing a DP ultimate… is that ironic?

I love this game.

1 Like

Since they didn’t mention which characters are getting the ultimates, I’m guessing they are simply not going to tell us until release, or they are still considering which characters are going to get them.

If the second scenario is true, then, wouldn’t you consider making a pool to see which characters does the people want the most? (please include Hisako!)

PS. Thank you so much for making this for free, I think we are all pretty happy and excited about it!
PS 2. I don’t know about retro ultimates, but it would be really nice to make Fulgore’s very similar (if not the same) to the original, I mean, that’s THE ULTIMATE.

Wow. Thunder’s is so badass. I’m more hype now. Can’t wait until Valentine’s Day. Gonna have a date with KI…

Is that bad? Lol

7 Likes

Ultimate looks good. Really excited to see how they all turn out. :thumbsup:

FeelsBadMan

3 Likes

Now this makes a great Valentine’s Day gift.

OK this is the absolutely most important thing about ultimates that everybody NEEDS to know: Does every character smile the way Rash did in Thunder’s ultimate (the stare down)? Do I have to unlock smiling? Will it be paid DLC? I want to see Sabrewulf smiling!

2 Likes

Only 15? I hope Cinder and Riptor and Fulgore get an Ultimate. You guys should really push to get them for everyone eventually.

Even so I am happy that we’re getting Ultimates Thank you IG!

I think they also told us who they were in advance

On one hand, that ultimate looks cool as hell…

On the other, im free to Thunder. Ill be seeing it alot…

That smile Rash has before he gets slammed… :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yayyyyy super excited!

So when you say, “quickly input LP+LK during the ultra”, do you mean “quickly” or do you mean “at any time”? I’m assuming we can Double Ultra into these?

[quote=“Chornie, post:24, topic:18389”]
Since they didn’t mention which characters are getting the ultimates, I’m guessing they are simply not going to tell us until release[/quote]

just wait for the leak to come a month early via the xbox store :slight_smile: Yeah I’m looking at you Kilgore.

WHOA! I can’t wait to see more Ultimates! :smiley:

@rukizzel Thank you for answer my question.

OK…deal! I will buy Killgore today for sure. And Thank You Iron Galaxy/MS for continuing to support KI.

2 Likes

great news! excited to see these!!!

Thunders looks ok. Not like jagos kill it with fire ultimate lol. I’m happy they’re coming but only 15 characters, it’s gonna be the 3stages thing again lol.
I prefer all or none at all.

This is probably the scariest, most badass thing. Lol. So cool.

8 Likes

Im pretty excited! I do hope the whole cast gets one but having them free and coming out has me pretty hyped! This is all excellent news!