Ultimate Pack 2

Its so funny seeing everyone on here jumping to conclsuions and seeing the story grow so far from what really was revealed/ said ect…LOL

@rukizzel

1 Like

Always, but I understand text is tough. Expressing emotion or trolling (beyond Kappa) isn’t always easy to do.

You keep making me want a Kappa character.

Make it happen.

5 Likes

But how bout them Omen Colors EVERYONE !!!??? Omen Color pack YEAH! Next week if I recall???

@rukizzel

2 Likes

Don’t you put that voodoo on me!

1 Like

LOL… ahhhh…I cant remember the date> Seriously! Is it May 2nd or just this summer?

Gold Pack 3 is the 21st – Gold Pack 4 is April 11th – Omen Color Pack is later (summer)

1 Like

OK… cool, thanks man. NO voodoo in play now. :smiling_imp:

Some sort of a Blastoise. Well thought!

1 Like

I don’t know what’s more exciting

Shin Hisako

The Ultimates

Omen colors

Or this

10 Likes

I personally feel the reason behind what Ultimates would be more fun to do is more of a personal taste though I hope one day you guys will consider doing it for the rest of the cast. I feel like pretty much everyone has potential to have amazing Ultimates.

Be a real shame for Cinder and Glacius not getting one especially since they’re one of the most VFX heavy characters.

You’re doing great so far with Ultimates and I have to say thank you for making my dreams come true and allowing me to literally reduce my opponent to a smokey burning spot on the ground as Fulgore.

“Killer Instinct” figures.

2 Likes

Rash has officially been hijacked from battletoads, he’s more KI character than guest anymore.

5 Likes

It’s about time somebody used the battletoads.

Eh, either way, he’s not the first guest turned regular. That honor goes to Sabrewulf.

At the least, he’s still in the Rare family. Plus, I haven’t seen Battletoads this relevant.

And by relevant, I mean I found like 3 new fan arts of Battletoads in 2017

I assume you are referring to the old, classic video game of the same name?

I was referring to the Battletoads intellectual property in general.

2 Likes

there you go, you got your omen color pack.

2 Likes

coming in summer, (insert kappa here) june,july, and augest.

2 Likes