Tusk's Full Trailer w/ Tease

while you and I may agree, this is still kind of an opinion, I am not associated in anyway with you on that, other than that we agree, lol.

I honestly didn’t know wha to expect, I just wanted KI to have a UNIQUE Vampire character.

2 Likes

Maybe she’s a servant of Gargos?

Honestly I’m kinda curious how she became a vampire if she had died. I doubt a vampire came across her body and decided “Hey I wanna turn her into a minion”.

Maybe Gargos brought her back and turned her into an undead servant.

Idk, just a theory.

So… That… Thing that happened… a few weeks ago… It was all true?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

You had to know this was a step too far. Let’s enjoy talking about what’s been officially revealed.

-xSkeletalx

2 Likes

[quote=“xSkeletalx, post:61, topic:6707, full:true”]

She’s not what some people had hoped for, to be fair.

I’m personally pleased that our vampire won’t be the stereotypical regal, suit wearing male inspired by Dracula, simply because it’s the most used version of the trope. I know that’s what some wanted, but I think there are a lot of people who are pleased that we’re getting what we are.
[/quote]The vast majority of the vampire requests I’ve seen on the forums have specifically been about bringing back the unused male vampire concept from KI 2, sure a few people wanted a sexy gothic chick but I know I’m not the only one disappointed that the “Unused Vampire” will never see the light of day. No pun intended.

how do you know that the unused vampire WASN’T mira? We don’t know anything about that character other than that it was a vampire.

6 Likes

So true

Oh man, she looks AWESOME! The walk, the detail on that outfit (way more than the Skyrim picture that was posted IMO), her hair, that laugh, the air throw…

Just perfect. She has “new main” potential for me. Not saying she will be based on this limited view, but I really like what I’ve seen so far and I can’t wait to see more.

Great job, IG!!

3 Likes

I’m not. Original characters is what I love IG for and what I want IG to keep making.

2 Likes

I mean The Strain has great designs but I would consider it more of a exception since that’s not what most people would think of if you said vampire. I would assume they would associate vampire more with a Bela Lugosi or Interview with a vampire type.

Idk maybe I’m just out of touch lmao.

2 Likes
  1. Mira was just recently created by IG and MS, in Maya’s back story.
  2. It was confirmed by ex Rare employees that the vampire was male.
  3. The vampire was also confirmed to have resembled Lestat, who is male.

The old vampire design was not Mira.

She looks cool, but a little too similar to Sadira for me. I love her laugh though! I would’ve definitely preferred an old school male vampire, but I feel IG/MS wanted to balance out the male vs female ratio. Just a bit disappointed that we are now “probably” getting 3 guests this season. 3 out of 8 characters is too much in my mind.

9 Likes

thats what makes it generic

was hoping for a more belmont type character

Well, if this is true, then He Who Must Not be Named is next, and he has those bat-bird-swarmy-things, so I’d say the bats are unlikely.

1 Like

What up with the palm of her hands? She has something she is concealing? Would be cool to see mouths on her hands like that guy from Naruto.

2 Likes

Maybe those are just part of her gauntlets? I see what you’re saying. Not sure though.

[quote=“xCrimsonLegendx, post:65, topic:6707, full:true”]

Maybe not in design, but what about in gameplay? I’m sure that’s something we all can expect. For me, it’s a vampire like every other vampire in media, just not as quirky.

They look like some kind of energy suckers. lol

Like the drain health spell vampires do in skyrim, drawing in red crap from the enemy and regening their health.

hmm…who does M…Vampire girl remind me of?

11 Likes

She doesn’t seem like my kind of character (I prefer inhuman/beefy characters), but I’m fine with lots of other S3 things. Would have been more interesting if the vampire was some gross looking monster kind of vampire