Tusk's Full Trailer w/ Tease

Yea the moveset should be very interesting, especially because it seems he claws are her weapons, instead of a sword or something cliché like that… I wonder if… There Shall Be Bats??? A throwback move to old gold Sabrewulf…

1 Like

Male or Female I’m disspaointed they went the “fanged human” route But again this is only my opinion and I think IG mostly went well with all the other characters so far.

2 Likes

I really wanted a female vampire…glad to see it come true.

2 Likes

I really wanted the unused character to come to life from KI2, having Mira take that trope basically ensures that will NEVER happen.

LOMFAO

shes just great !!! nothing else to add . thats a original character

CONGRATULATION IG!!!

1 Like

Now give us a “Witch” and “Frankenstein” type character.

I’m actually wondering whether she might be heavy on grapple/command grabs, although Hisako and Thunder are doing a good job of those already.

Maybe some special meter she needs to manage by damaging the opponent to drain their blood?

1 Like

tips Fedora

2 Likes

She looks pretty good. It is a shame the vampire isn’t male. Now we have two females who look vampiric and fight in the air.
Plus, I think a male would have had more interesting accessory options.

I think the ancient being who who turned Mira would have been a more interesting vampire character.

We’ll see how this pans out though.

3 Likes

yeah im with you on this one i wanted a vampire more a la Nosferatu or something like “The Strain” vampires, not the typical castlevania esk vampire.

1 Like

So i know that everyone hated that Spinal drained meter and such but I kinda hope she gets that mechanic sense draining would be thematic.

This was a BADASS trailer. Probably my favorite yet.

This teaser was monster!

The first to show the character face first?

Is their a stream today?

Skyrim guest character confirmed!

Really though she looks great, just poking a bit of fun because she’s not what we had hoped for.

3 Likes

Considering a lot of KIs character are based more around current tropes rather than exceptions I’m not surprised shes more human.

Is it confirmed there is early access for her? So far looking forward to this character the least…still waiting on that Kan Ra/Hisako awesomeness

“current tropes” thats exactly the The Strain is

All characters get a week of early access if you buy the ultra edition, however she won’t be out for some time. I’d say at least a month after launch.

She’s not what some people had hoped for, to be fair.

I’m personally pleased that our vampire won’t be the stereotypical regal, suit wearing male inspired by Dracula, simply because it’s the most used version of the trope. I know that’s what some wanted, but I think there are a lot of people who are pleased that we’re getting what we are.

7 Likes