Tournament mode for ki

A lot of great players who don’t have one don’t play ranked enough to do so. I haven’t got one in almost 2 years simply due to not trying. Even when I did get them it was fairly easy. And I was nowhere near as good as I am now.

1 Like

Yeah but not everyone is on your level…there are roughly 32 great players that are on another level and then there are 2000 that are great but just not on that pro level. Just becasue its easy for you doesnt mean its easy for them…therefor doesn’t mean they suck.
You cant change the system based off the ease of the 32 pros…thats what Im trying to say.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why they have that saying about it being lonely at the top. :confused:

1 Like

That’s why I said I got them before I got to that level. I wasn’t always where I am today. S2 I was ■■■ lol

If any Ranked change needs to happen, its that you can’t match up with starred players (I lost 600 points vs. running into one 5* Killer Tier player several times in a row. FML)

2 Likes

So I was knocked down back to Master from getting close to my Promotion, thanks to this one dood. I hate the way they match this stuff up. IG plz fix this.

2 Likes

Thank you. I don’t think we should even face multi star killer teirs until we’ve at least made it to killer teir.

Thank you. My network stats are attached. I should not be limited to fighting this one dood over and over again with these numbers:

My camera takes blurry photos. Lemme clarify them:

• Download Speed: 87.67 Mpbs
  • Upload Speed: 94 Mbps
  • Packet Loss: 1%
  • MTU: 1480
  • Latency: 50ms

That sucks. I hate when I get paired against the same player several times. It is really no fun either way. You either lose a lot of points, or win a few points “if you are the one that wins out of the 2 of you”.

I lost 850. I lost 850 to this person

Quick tip: Next time you run into the same person 2 or 3 times in a row, wait a few minutes before hopping back into matchmaking. Often if both of you jump back in the pool immediately the servers quickly recognize both of you as the ideal matchup as far as wait time is concerned, and as such if there’s not a faster option it’ll just keep pairing the 2 of you up over and over. So give it a minute or 2 to let the server pair him up with someone else before you start searching yourself.

At times like that I either play something else (i.e. ReCore or Resident Evil 4 (I’m really getting into those)) or I play Survival for a while.