TJ Combo Boxing Beta! Leak

Was reading on the Xbox One sub reddit that there is a list of upcoming games going cross compat with PC soon and there were a ton of hidden files listed. One of them is TJ Combo Boxing Beta. Could TJ be getting a spin off game? Sounds like an ideal Hololens game.

Edit:Just got back from school, here is the link

1 Like

I hope he get boxing gloves as an accessory with the S3 launch.

2 Likes

interesting

could be fun!

TJ Combo’s PunchOut?

4 Likes

Well there goes my money…

1 Like

My friends said i dont play ki that i play tj combo outfit simulator because i have every combo you could think of

1 Like

InB4 exclusive KI unlocks for buying TJ Combo Simulator 2000.

Here is to hoping this is the surprise bonus for the ultra edition! Either way, if MS/IG is coming out with an arcade style boxing game themed to TJ Combo I’ll be getting it. This is a great idea!

1 Like

Interesting find. If it’s playable (or if it’s not and could be), I’ll pick this up most likely.

(Sigh) This is not real… : (

Come on champ today your going to learn about powerline today

Can yall imagine if this was finally a solid boxing game for Kinect!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds like a low budget Windows game.

Sounds like a HoloLens game to me.

Sadly the Kinect is a dead accessory, not going to happen.

1 Like

Let me end he speculation. It was a mobile game prototype we were working on to go hand in hand with some interesting tech being developed for our phones.

The tech didn’t end up being put into production, so the game wasn’t finished. It was pretty cool - it told the rise of TJ and his whole dealings with ultra tech. His trainer was modeled after Ken Lobb too. =)

It played like punch-out but with combo mechanics and KI flair.

27 Likes

Is it possible that we see this “tech” again in the future? It would make for a great story. TJ, the great boxer who had his rise, fall and made his comeback, having a game made on tech that had its rise, fall and made a comeback? Heh.

I’m not sure that’s the “tech” he is talking about… Lol

I’m not sure what tech he’s talking about at all, but he mentions it didn’t end up being put into production so I asked if there was a possibility that it could be brought back at some point.