TJ Combo Boxing Beta! Leak

If it’s windows 10 only, my guess is it’s going to be a very basic game, possibly just some sort of mobile like game that won’t hold up much of its own. Still waiting for that live action film though :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa! You just dropped a bomb very nonchalantly! What does it take for this still to happen!? Community Fund?!

2 Likes

Well, if it ain’t happening, is there a possibility of showing prototype footage?

2 Likes

The only windows phone tech I heard got scrapped was the pressure sensitive touch. Similar to what Iphone has now.

1 Like

Wow. I’d like to see it reworked if that were possible into something like a minigame for consoles. Community fund, here we come.

More information:

I so hope this gets resurrected.

Good article! I hadn’t seen it! Thanks for sharing!

Aw man, it was gonna play like a punch out game? Now I’m legit sad this never saw the light of day.

1 Like

It’s been nearly a year, any chance this will come back, or you can share any more information with us? I noticed the billboard reference in the background​ of TJ Combo’s stage again this weekend which made me hopeful this will still happen one day.

The phone the game was made for is dead. I wouldn’t get my hopes up for a return.

Cellular PCs 🤷

Windows is going “Strictly Business” mobile…sigh

Yea, I’m just hoping they rehab the idea or release more info.

More information!

5 Likes

Looks alright, kinda wish they’d finished it.

1 Like

Agreed!

Someone at Microsoft is leaking him a ton of free stuff. First Eden Falls now this. Wouldn’t be surprised if other canceled projects make it public.