Thread Hi-Jacked Trolled Ignore

You’re really that adamant on trying to expose me for a troll (when I’m really not), and I’m expected to just let you do that? Who the hell lied to you?

Well then… this thread was something.

2 Likes

A waste of my time and someone almost getting me fired. Yeah.

I know. But you should abandon this thread. Just ignore Jouks. :confused:

you think I was born yesterday.

@KevBones10 its a bit of a me thing, when someone calls me out I gotta fight that sh*t. Get what I’m sayin’?

LOL

We will have to pick this up later. I gotta get ready for work

Sorry bout that

No problem sorry. Anytime!

1 Like

Why dont the both of you leave this thread.
I bet you cant.

The mods are not stupid, when they read this…

What? You’re gonna have some sick fulfillment? No thanks, I’m not getting in that mess.

@moderators

2 Likes

Jokus… Come on… really? This again?
I thought we had gone through this several times already.

Why this need to antagonize people like this?
And yes, I’ve read through the thread, and yes, it is you who is the issue here.

People offering their opinions is not “trolling” just because you disagree with them. You’re the one who is derailing the thread, because instead of trying to understand other people’s point of view, you become defensive and act like you’re some kind of victim. Which you are not. You are merely instigating flaming and making things worse.

If you can’t handle people not sharing your opinion, then maybe it’s not the best idea to be on a forum like this where people have different opinions which aren’t necessarily aligned with your own.

4 Likes

Please stop.

NO told him I was not interested in talking to him, and he would not stop
talking to me. This may be a public thread, but when I say im not interested
and the person keeps talking to me, well then we have an issue.

@anon39655210 throw in that I’m trying to tell him that I have a job (which he almost got me fired from, thanks a lot for that Jouks) that called me in today, and he’s giving me mountains of callouts and B.S.

Ignore him and stop responding to him. You’re only making it worse otherwise. You can’t tell people what to do here. But you can control what YOU do.

What the heck… If i were you I wouldn’t say that.

You are both in the wrong, and this thread is absolutely finished.

Take this kind of stuff to PMs.

4 Likes