This Week in Killer Instinct

Tusk should get Power Sword from He-Man!

6 Likes

Tusk will most likely have a He-Man accessory set. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Omega Yato?

JK but still best sword ever.

Daaah da da Dah! Daah da da Daaaaaah!!! Love it! Stone cold Viking with a sword look out!!!

1 Like

Tusk looks outstanding. All of the original characters got wonderfully updated designs. His stage is also really beautiful.

It is sad though that this means Gargos wonā€™t get a stage, i would have thought the big bad would get like a destroyed city stage or something, to represent his return. Oh well!

Canā€™t wait to see what else is in store!

1 Like

THIS SWORD, YES!

4 Likes

Too small.

9 Likes

When it comes to Tusk, size matters. ;3

4 Likes

Im going straight home to play KI2!! Dieeeggh! (Sound of sword clashing and my finacee sighing becasue its date night) Owell ā€¦Tusk rules, girls drool!

1 Like

I wonder if itā€™s big like The Buster Sword. Like near full body length, but can swing it with ease.

LOL If you do that, you may not live to see the next day.

We still have to wait for March anyways.

1 Like

I doubt itā€™s as wide as the Buster Sword, but maybe length-wiseā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m diggin Tusk so far. Looks like heā€™s wearing modern Jean shorts under the kilt.

Maybe heā€™s like Kim Wu, a regular person called upon to defeat Gargos with a ancient weapon, except maybe heā€™s been doing it way longer than Kim Wu.

Tusk and Kim Wu both share some interesting tattoos (Jago too). Maybe thereā€™s something to it.

2 Likes

Id ya do it that way, you may not like it. :U

be cool if one of his swords had a blade made of energy

Iā€™m firing up the ol Ki2 Time machine and traveling to march 1st whoā€™s coming with me?

1 Like

What about power sword from he man?

Time to change my gamertag to DahJima404.
I have waited years for this moment. :older_man:

2 Likes

I had to laugh, nice one :grin:

Tuskā€™s map looks very similar to Spinals. Was it a variant of Spinalā€™s map? If so, that could possibly mean other characters this season may get variants of already existing maps.

Adam, if you got me Tusk with a Tetsuaiga Iā€™m going to fly myself out to Chicago or wherever your office is and kiss you on the mouth
ā€¦
Wait, that sounded like a threat. Lemme rephrase that.
-ahem-
If you get Tusk a Tetsuaiga I will say something very nice about you on the internet.

2 Likes