This Week in Killer Instinct

Now with these epic characters, the KI OG Cast is completed. Now I’m left wondering:

Who do the Devs main? :confused:

Couldn’t resist, I did this :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m hoping he’s Celtic, and that the dead Vikings were invaders.

1 Like

JAJAJAJA!! Thanks! this is TUSK :smiley:

I love it so much! :smile:

That is too much man. LOL!!

Tusk is not Viking; He is a Gaul!!

3 Likes

My hype for Killer Instinct has been rekindled. Supreme work here guys! I’m gonna be playing Killer Instinct for several hours on end once more!!

FIGHT ON!

Oh how I missed u Tusk and your Dah’s. Thanks again guys the stage looks beautiful just like every stage done. (I’m gonna miss them :[)

1 Like

Tusk is the Dragonborn?. I can see it now…

-Regular Boot Kick or Conqueror…DAH!
-Shadow Boot Kick or Shadow Conqueror…FUS ROH DAAAAH!

2 Likes

I know. This is the future I chose. D:

Gonna show off my inner weaboo here, but wouldn’t it be neat if on Tusk’s retro, they gave us different hilariously oversized anime swords? Like Clowd’s Buster Sword or the Tetsuaiga?

2 Likes

That would be hilarious. I just realized that the thing is only about to his chest, and if he is around that 6’6" mark, it could work. Cloud and Inuyasha (that is where the Tetsuaiga is from right?) are like 5’5" guys or something. So it could work.

1 Like

I could not have been more excited to see Tusk, and I already posted accordingly.

His stage however, looked very lackluster me. Too flat. Too barren. Too similar in color to Glacius’ stage. Too similar in content to Spinal’s stage. It needed to be green with stone cliffs.
Doesn’t have color like Kim’s. Doesn’t have action like Arbiter’s. It’s just blah. I’m glad he at least gets one though. I’m hoping to see more lively stuff happening during the trailer…

TUSK!!! YES!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Thank you so much, IG! I love you guys! <3

From what we can see, he looks absolutely AWESOME! Very much what was expected. I love the Celtic/Viking look to him, the long blonde hair and beard, the kilt*, the beautiful tattoos, his greatsword.

Edit: Oh wait, that’s not a kilt, just a scarf… maybe it’s from Spinal’s kilt though.

1 Like

detail: do we see always the same side of arbiter?

We can’t change the size of the sword for balance and hitbox reasons, BUT… the sword is one of his swappable accessories. He has quite the variety.

23 Likes

Please let him have the sword if greyskull.
By the way tho nips could etch glass on that stsge😂

Lol for “Dah”

He should definitely have a good battle yell though.

1 Like

That moment when you realize tusk sword is probably bigger than hisako…O.O

1 Like