This Week in Killer Instinct

Lol! I’m over here searching for a Tusk model made in Skyrim. Just got done putting another 100hrs into that game…I may have to go back just to make Tusk. Lol!

I’m so happy about this! This was my desperate hope!
You can tell by the weaves in his tattoo that HE’S A CELT!!!
Dead Viking invaders, I’m hoping?!
HIS SWORD IS EVEN MORE MASSIVE THAN I EVER DARED TO DREAM!
He looks perfect!
Tattoo on his back (instead of chest like it used to be), because they always said he’d be a back-facing character!

3 Likes

Tusk is both modern and a barbarian! Very cool that you guys are able to pull that off!

1 Like

I could see him being equally at home in both the Highland Games and an Amon Amarth concert
Sounds like the kind of guy I’d want to shoot the breeze with over a leg of mutton and a flaggon of mead.

1 Like

Must…Keep…Character ADHD…Under control…

Kim…It’s slipping from my grasp…

DAH

4 Likes

MS: Alright, his sword…
IG: Yeah?
MS: It’s got to be big…
IG: OK.
MS: No, bigger…
IG: Alright.
MS: No. BIGGER. Come on people!
IG: Oh! You meant massive. OK. Check!
MS: :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Dah! Okay.

Korpiklaani concert!

3 Likes

…do you think he is compensating for something…

No its just cold

I have a 5-month-old baby.

Now I do not stop telling him “DAH!!” hoping that his first word is “DAH!”

5 Likes

TUSK IS REALLY GREAT. EPICNESS AWAITS!!!

-the little tiny but from the bottom of the sea: is this the last stage we are having in season 3?

I love Tusks design, and I’m glad my man Glacius has another icy playground.

Still, unless some future presentations prove otherwise, I’m not too interested in playing him.

Very happy for everyone here :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Next time try to hide any reference to the character being teased so that i can be surprised at the end =p. It sucks to know it’s out then the video directly under it says tusk reaction blah.

You gotta take precautions man… Right when I saw the words “new trailer”, I stopped reading, and immediately watched the trailer.

Too bad, cause we were asked to make reaction videos. lol. I’m at school. I would if I had any patience at all.

The level seems like a combination of Glacius’ and Spinals. And if Tusk has the 3rd level, does that mean that Gargos doesn’t have one??

And I was always under the impression that Tusk was a Barbarian. He looks like he’s gonna be a Viking now. Or was he always a Viking?

Either way his design looks great though, and his stage music sounds like it’s gonna be Epic! Can’t wait to see how he plays

I’ll be charging into the fulgore army like this

Or worse:

5 Likes

So far an interesting trend has yet to be broken. Every human character that isn’t/hasn’t died has at least one costume where they have tattoos or body paint resembling tattoos.

I’m satisfied, this looked crazy awesome!!
Shame about no extra stages past these, but the classics at least got one! (Imagine the lack of impact Tusk would have had in Maya’s stage…)

I can live with the new characters having no defining stage, seeing as how they might come from a portal. Just means they need to be really wickedly designed :sunglasses:

These last three stages really upped the standard though, I’m wondering if the old stages can match this with the new lighting.

Still, after season three get us some extra stages please