This Week in Killer Instinct

Yo, I didn’t even think I could get this hype over one character. Seriously, I think for me it is like not seeing an old friend for a long time. I’m just trying to get a grasp on the fact that Tusk, a character I never thought I’d see realized again, is actually here.

Tusk is BACK. Wow…

7 Likes

With the teaser, I’m satisfied for now. So I can wait until next Tuesday :blush:
Thank you, guys.

5 Likes

To all you Tusk fans: Now you know what is like to see a character you missed for so long (in my case Riptor and Cinder) come back and make a triumphant return.

RAISE YOUR SWORDS AND JOIN US IN THE ARENA!

4 Likes

DAH!
Finally Tusk!!!

I was expecting some kind of stone and/or fire stage. This ice stage really impressed me.

HYPE!!

TUSK HAD BEARD!!!

3 Likes

One of my friends wondered if the Dood happens to look like the DAH!! : U

I’m really digging the look, I’ve watched the teaser about 20 times and counting.

The only concern I have is his size.

I just hope they made him massive, he needs to be massive, not as big as Arbiter or Glacius, but somewhere around Thunder. He needs to have a big presence on screen.

Can’t wait for the full unveil/trailer.

I’m calling the stage fatality right now, player gets knocked into the icy water and turns into an ice cube.

Of the human characters, Tusk, Thunder, and TJ need to be huge. They are the OG big bodies.

1 Like

With that beard and hair he might just look a lot like a super buff max…tusk cosplay for max? I’m sure Jessica would totally be in to that :wink:lmao

I’m getting a real MCU Thor vibe from him…

6 Likes

Tusk=Thor

Aganos=Hulk

3 Likes

I KNOW LOL

I love Tusk, but I’m as hype as you are now, with Kim Wu!

It’s like reuniting with an old best friend. OMG.

Also:

#THY MIGHTY BACK IS GLORIOUS

1 Like

insert a Tina Belcher-esque “ughhhhhhhhhhh” here

Dammit, IG, you’re making it hard for me to be loyal to Fulgore! (As far as mains go)

1 Like

I thought it was…

Tusk = Conan

Aganos = Juggernaut

1 Like

So for you, it’s Plasma Bladed Laser Killer Robot, or Blonde Hot Viking with Rock Hard abs and huge sword.

Good luck. Lol

2 Likes

You guys are nuts if you think I’m letting go of Jago for anyone in Season 3!
… secretly mains Tusk.

4 Likes

HE IS DOVAKIN DRAGONBORN.

I’ve never been the biggest fan of Tusk but I’m happy all the returning playable characters are back for KI.

This also means we’re only getting *** NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTERS FROM HERE ON OUT!!!*

4 Likes

Man…I’m so conflicted right now. Jago, TJ, Fulgore, they all look good in S3…

BUT DAT TUSK DOE…

##DAHHH!!

1 Like

Talking in Marvel terms here, no general movies :>

I cannot wait!!! I hope gargos is last so we get the generals in his army before getting the king