LOL I’m Scared right now. I’m hype about Tusk, then I get 2 messages:

“OMG DUDE TUSK IS HERE! YES! I wish I could have saw his face…”

(From A female friend)

“My main is back! AND HE’S HOT OMG WHY NO FACE!?”

I’m like "ok…Wait until S3. :slight_smile: "

2 Likes

Can his taunt just be him yelling “DAH”

2 Likes

That was friggin awesome!!! It gave me chills! What an awesome stage and design! His pose is gonna be back faced stance!!! DDDAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Tusk the Fn VIKING!!! Dude was frozen for all these years and he has thawed out to kick some asssss!!!

1 Like

I’m hype. OOOOOh am I freaking HYPE right now. Finally my dudes are back in the game together (TJ AND TUSK), along with the other big body, Thunder, and my soon to be updated big body Aganos.

OOOOOHHHH I’m hype. lol!

-Ice Stage
-Chills

1 Like

I AM VERY HAPPY TUSK GET HIS OWN STAGE!!! SNOW STAGE IS PERFECT!!!

Xbfdgfdyigtydgktugjkghffukhjhrrydhfvhkvvdhgkjghfdutghc

5 Likes

Season 3 is going to be crazy!

• Balance Changes for the ENTIRE CAST

• New Lighting

• New Mechanics

• New UI

• 3 GODLIKE STAGES

• Rash, Kim Wu, Arbiter & Tusk

• 3 New Stages

• New Modes

SEASON 3 PLZ GET HERE SOON OMG

9 Likes

I hope he still says DAH

I think I see Tusk had beard… THIS IS VERY PERFECT!!!

1 Like

I’m not a huge Tusk fan but I want DAAHH stage though.

1 Like

DAH!!!

Adam confirmed awhile ago, yes he says dah.

4 Likes

I personally am not a fan of Tusk (Probably the only KI character I actually don’t really like) so I can’t get hype, but his stage looks beautiful and am glad for everybody that is happy to see him make his return :slight_smile:

I cant believe there are already people saying “Im not Impressed…blah blah blah”. How can tusk be more impressive than this teaser? I dont get how that’s not impressive what we just saw? strange

2 Likes

In his trailer or playable, obviously lol.

The teaser was great though!

3 Likes

LOl…I mean the design overall. You know its coming, those that have to criticize everything. I think he looks great and honestly he looks alot like that leak from last year…that leak may have been authentic or they were inspired by it.

I think he looks awesome!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
DDDDIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGHHHHH!!!

For the tease, it’s a shame it wasn’t completely obvious if you couldn’t see it - the theme didn’t really sound like Tusk’s original theme in any way and the audio wasn’t a help either. Thanks for the clarification though those of you who stated it. All we want now is the rest of dah news… :smiley:

Post a reaction you say?

7 Likes

Man, I’m so glad I own an Xbox One right now. SFV looks pale compared to this game. So much hype…

13 Likes

But… Kombat Pack 2, Batman vs Superman and this! They want to destroy my wallet…

1 Like