This Week in Killer Instinct

YOU PLAY PLENTY, LEAVE TUSK FOR ME!

Gotta get a hold of your ADHD.

Ikr I cant choose DAH. Also why doesnā€™t he have a jacket DAH.

What ifā€¦indeedā€¦

10 Likes

I will play all of them! LOL Character ADHD wonā€™t let me play just one! :smiling_imp:

Wow.

Heā€™s kinda hot, not gonna lie.

4 Likes

You need to stop teasing us, because we need to wait a week now. This forum has plenty of salt already, we donā€™t need it in our wounds too!

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually funnier than you thinkā€¦Iā€™ll tell you why someday :wink:

10 Likes

Yeah his stage looks cool but his design. I donā€™t know, from what I saw I wasnā€™t impressed. Hopefully it looks better in the final build but so far his face will be the redeeming factor for me because so far he looks as generic as He-man.

Anyways, I made a reaction video thread a long time ago. Put youā€™re videos there.

[URL=http://s921.photobucket.com/user/13MATTallica96/media/heavy%20wat.jpg.html][/URL]
#####I canā€™t breathe

6 Likes

Never cared for this character. Cool that is coming for the people that wanted him, though.

Was not expecting the Viking look with big sword (and that ship, wtf) given Adam Iā€™s remarks about his redesign.

@rukizzel

LOL Did you guys leave out his face on purpose? I just got 2 texts from my friends saying they wanted face shots. XD

Oh come on! You canā€™t leave me hanging!

Tuskā€¦

TUSK!!!

DAH!!!

I almost jump out of my chair (Iā€™m at work)! HOLY ā– ā– ā– ā– ! Iā€™m HYPE!

2 Likes

coughTEASEcough

Just enough to know whatā€™s going on, but not the full reveal!

4 Likes

Hmm, Mayas sister looks kind off buff and manly.

12 Likes

Nice!
My first thought was ā€œOMG, did they add weather variations to the current stages (Spinals)?!ā€ but I quickly learned that was not the case. It is nice to see another snow stage though, I know people have been requesting it. I wonder how intense the weather FX will get. The lighting looks nice as well, something bright and cold for a change.

His kiltā€¦I wonder if Spinal stole it at some point? Looks very similar.

Well done guys. I know itā€™s a small tease and we canā€™t see his complete design, but so far so good.
Canā€™t wait to see his Retro design and accessories.

Thanks for the tease!

Iā€™m amazed they got away with the Teen rating, too, since she looks to be topless. FREEDOM!

1 Like

Your friends sound kinda lewd

5 Likes

Calling this now, Aurora Borealis during an Ultra, if not the third round.

Brkfgeiendowidgrbjcgrjdgekanxkaooqhdgyrotkcnhvkfheittsndkdbfjjfbjtbfhowkowpqooppeknbfnjchyfktmslmsne

TUSK IS BAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!hfkfkaks,dhfirtqlzmcnq

2 Likes