Third Character Guessing Game

if it’s a new character, I still think war fan user would be perfect for K.I.

You mean a “tessen” war fan like Mai from KoF/Kitana from MK or you mean like the traditional fans on a stick used to signal troops in fuedal Japan that they like to have people like Takeda Shingen use as a weapon for some odd reason in the Samurai Warriors games? Lol.

If a Mai/Kitana style warrior kunoichi (female ninja) yeah I could get behind that as I love playing as both of those characters. The latter style of “war fan”… not so much, lol.

More like the first one you said, after all, I even got an idea involving a Tessen War Fan Character

1 Like

Ah well then you certainly have my vote as promised, lol. Not that it matters… but if it did…

1-Eagle
2-Jo Dark

That’s the most obvious suspects

1 Like

here, this will make it easier for you to see what my idea of a Tessen War fan character would be

shadow orchid

I think it’s Shadow Orchid, except her batons are replaced with two short swords.

Have to go with Eagle, and if it isn’t Eagle I think Season 4 is a strong possibility.

I’d guess at eagle although I’m kinda hoping they save him for season 4. Complete with a retro and a stage.

I still hope for wendingo or lovecraftian. Leave my hopes be alive till they can.

Hoping for Eagle, but anything other than JD will be fine. We don’t need the one character that is not a remix to be another spy character.

2 Likes

Joanna Dark or a medusa like creature or maybe a Greek human themed fighter

It’s either Joanna, Eagle, or Ultratech’s vacuum

I’d rather choose Eagle to be last character than another guest…

They say third character is new completely brand new. That’s mean Eagle will be last character? Hmmm

1 Like

I’m guessing Eagle. Never liked the character (such as he was) and don’t care a whit about him, but I think it will be him.

Im gonna guess not Eagle. Given their track record, kinda feel like IG likes to do unique stuff. If this character is not a remix, dunno why they’d shackle themselves (figuratively) with Eagle and all assumptions about him.

And honestly, nothing has come up story-wise that makes me care for the character. So far, anyways…

Eagle would be nice, where Joanna could be apart of another season entirely.

Though I wonder what he’ll come back as. Human? Part mutant? The novella is leaving me crazy on what he’ll look like

That’s why I’d have more thoughts on Joanna or another monster character. Eagle would be great, but it’s a little confusing to how he’d fit in with the likes of all these other chars

Another guest character maybe; Marlow Briggs, Ms Splosion Man, or a car from Forza.

Nah, it’s probably Joanna or Eagle, though I’d much rather see a new monster of some kind.