The Twitter Watcher Thread: Developers

Hey Adam, give us a little hint about Gargos or Mira please! Like, what archetype fits them better, or something they can do very well, or one weakness!

We are starving for more info! Have mercy! XD

1 Like

I was going to post a request like this myself, but you beat me to it.

@TempusChaoti, please mark me down for interest in at least an explanation of what this ā€œuberkickā€ originally was once weā€™ve seen her stream, if not video.

2 Likes

I think heā€™s just happy to have finally had a legitimate reason to tweet ā€œKEITZ PLZā€

2 Likes

I have a better prediction about what Gargosā€™ Instinct mechanic will be, which I think fits in line with both ā€œOP claimsā€ and the Shadow focus that Shadow Jago and Omen already have.

I believe that Gargosā€™ Instinct will instantly refill his Shadow meter. This will allow him to burn his whole meter on a big combo, Instinct cancel to refill the shadow meter (and reset the KV meter!), then continue the combo, including two more Shadow linkers or a Shadow Ender. I think this would mean that Gargos could wipe an entire health bar (or close to it) in a single combo. His Shadow linkers also might be extremely difficult (or maybe even impossible ) to break.

Iā€™d love to hear othersā€™ predictions on what weā€™ll see during his eventual stream that the chat will call OP immediately!

3 Likes

Did we miss this?

Rukari=Loch Ness monster confirmed :smirk:

2 Likes

Eye dough about tree fifty?

Eye knead about tree Fiddy -> I need about $3.50. Itā€™s a South Park reference.

1 Like