The Things People Say

Hey, more power to ya! I don’t know what it is though. Some men just don’t like losing to girls. I think they forget females play games too, so to some it’s surprising.

Oh, that was you yesturday, talking to me about your stick problems. Ohhhhhhhhh now it all makes sense. I just thought it was kinda odd that a random person started talking to me about stick problems. Usually it’s either GG or hatemail. Now I know. Ohhhhhhhhhhh ok.

Small world eh?

(And before anybody says it, no that incident she was talking about I was not involved in.)

Yeah the side panel of my stick where I wrap all the extra cable came loose, so it was slowly unravelling along with my patience with the issues that last patch apparently caused. (Thanks for bringing my attention to that, I thought I was cracking up, then you mentioned it and I found a relevant thread, long story short, relieved I’m not going insane.) :smiley:

I was kinda lost when (at the time) I didn’t know who you were so I I thought some stranger started messaging me about stick problems? Then it sorta clicked a little later. Good to know though.