The slow, sad, realization that we already know everything that will be in S3 launch

In this forum, sure, but how can you possibly account for the ENTIRE Killer Instinct community? I’m merely saying that you can’t.

I never said all of the community XD where did you get that info???

I said a good majority, and based on support, requests and threads regarding these topics like ultimate combos so I have some evidence to support what I said…let me repeat I never said all of the community…

1 Like

BARAKA IN KI. CROSSOVER CONFIRMED.

(what in the blue hell ?!)

COLOR 7 RETROS are being posted soon!

If we compare it to MS’s other IP’s, it is a bit odd. Before Halo 5’s launch; they announced their plan with DLC, rotating playlists, and competitive support. They also give us a full rundown of their upcoming DLC’s.

Now back to KI. We know there will be future DLC in the form of characters, (although unlikely) stages, and support of the game. Little is known about future game modes, if they plan to host or help host tournaments (besides EVO), or how long they’ll support KI.

What I’m getting too, is that they’re still is hope for content. Whether it may drop along with S3 or in the future.

I kinda want an original arcade mode for all characters. Like in season 1, but a bit longer. i don’t think endings for each character are necessary, but some reward would be nice. Mabye completing all of them could be how people unlock shago if they missed out on the other chances?

As somebody who isn’t buying SFV for maybe another year, I don’t regret preordering one bit. KI has been ■■■■■■■ amazing since it’s release and I’ve never experienced communication from a dev team like we’re getting here.

Complain if you like, “stay tuned” is better than no interaction at all and not getting an arcade mode at launch. cough cough

1 Like

I feel the same way as you do. I feel like their track record speaks for itself and it gives me the confidence that even though I’m spending $40 on this game that I am going to get my money’s worth out of it and then some. IG spat out one new character every month which I think is a feat in itself for current day fighting games.

Spending $40 for 8 new characters, 4 at release, with 3 new stages is reason enough to buy S3 for me. Everything else they include at the beginning of S3 and throughout is a bonus.

1 Like

Well I’m glad I’m not crazy or maybe we’re both crazy but those are my sentiments exactly. All this complaint and no acknowledgement of the fact that they’ve stayed on top things despite the mishaps and stumbling blocks so far.

As a matter of fact I still haven’t bought street Fighter 4 in any form, the only reason I have super AE is because it was free with gold.

1 Like

To your first paragraph; I feel the same way. IG may have done something wrong, but they’ve always done it for the right reason. Not to mention, the game is an ever evolving platform for which to provide us with content. So even if we have a problem with something, the guys and gals have their eyes and ears peeled.

This 100%. I don’t think I have seen a quicker turn around for a feature in a game like the Lvl 4 Ender toggle.

I’m inclined to agree with this. What was it? Like a day? Half a day? :smiley:

They have though.

$40 gets you early access, eight characters over the course of the season, VIP double XP booster, 8 retro costumes, accessory sets, bonus retro colors, and 18,000 KI gold(preorder).

It has been stated AND it’s in the product description. I’m failing to see the confusion or miscommunication on that. Game modes, rebalancing, graphical update, etc. are all rolled into the game and not purchased; even the “freebie” players get that stuff.

Not sure why you decided to personalize a blanket statement meant solely for information.

On a side note, history has shown that a little bit of communication has in no way caused these kinds of threads to be avoided.

this post is just facepalm

Ultimates are the MAIN thing the community has been requesting since the forums starting, where are our character specific dojo’s?

Stage Enders…Am I the only one who think that EVERY STAGE looks like they were designed with a stage ender, and half way through IG just said…nah…

Fulgores reactor doesn’t explode, you can’t knock people off devils landing, the attack choppers on orchids stage do nothing, the large bell in jago’s stage seems like it should do something, the kracken in spinals stage doesn’t do nothing, Sadiras big ■■■ spider does nothing, little drone on glacius stage nada…anyone here seeing a pattern or just me?

1 Like

Sure seems like it. Definitely helped out that EVERYONE voiced their opinions including pros and regulars of KI.

why’s that?

All I can say as of now is that KI is looking a lot like SFV level of content which could be why they aren’t really speaking about it. Really am hoping they post anything up in the next few days that says more content will be available on launch.

1.you have no idea who the next 4 characters are(leak or no leak).
2. You dont know the new modes adam mentioned
3. Nothing about KI gold for s3 content was revealed altogether yet
so you really dont know everything story mode hasnt been revealed yet for s3