The "Release Ultimates for all Characters" Request Thread. Share your opinion!

Not to mention on a more miniscule level it would show some individuals that this KI is still as dark as the originals.

Some folks will have their own opinion about what’s darka dn what isn’t.

Some say in roder for a game to be dark it has to hav super hyper violence with spines and blood and gore and all that stuff. But at the same, you’d find such things in comedy and slapstick as well. Even though MK would have gore up the wah-zu I think it’s really just some giggle worthy stuff here.

For others dark may have to merely do with the conditions and things that characters experience. In a great number of KI’s Bios alot of the characters can go through quite a number of events that led them to where they are.

However this is not about “darkness” and “grittyness” and what not so that will go off-topic to discuss further.

The problem is that Ultimates shouldn’t be part of this “choosing between features due limited budget” debate. They should exist no matter what.

If an iconic feature of classic KI’s like Ultimates and stage Ultras are not part of the base game by default, how limited is KI’s budget?

1 Like

The game is work in progress. Let’s say MK11 got announced an an alpha got released. Everyone complains that fatalities aren’t there. NS haven’t added them yet. Doesn’t make sense because the game isn’t finished yet. KI isn’t finished either.

KI is in its third season. This is no alpha.

1 Like

The game still isn’t complete though. Plus Ultimates and No mercies aren’t as iconic as the Ultra Combo and the C-CCCCCOMBO BREAKER.

Not true, a KI without finishers is like a KI without Orchid

It does have finishers. It is called the Ultra. You are forgetting the game isn’t complete yet.

All finishers are equally iconic. It’s not that the game is not complete, is that finishers should have been included in season 1. The game is seasonal and will never be completed by definition. If season 3 is the last and does not have finishers, the game will never have them. If they come in season 4, it’s too late already.

I could jump on that bandwagon. #deleteorchid

Better late then never :relaxed:

As long as they bring them in I don’t care for how long it takes.

Cough Cough

Is this a glitch? what heck is this?

…What the ■■■■ is this?? this HAS to be fake or a glitch of some sort. I don’t trust this.

Where did you find this? you just posted it and gave us NO explanation. I want to make sure what we’re lookin at here is legitimate or not because I’m in no mood to get my hype up for no reason again.

Edit; this is just achievement art for finishing 20 matches. This proves nothing.

It kind of does, actually. That’s Hisakos stage ultra on Shagos stage. That’s something

But how do w eknow theyd di’t just use soem fancy programming to do that? until we know for sure such as a devsaying it legitimately this doesn’t confirm anything.

Lol It’s ok. I posted it like that for no reason to stir up some conversation, not to crush your hopes. It seemed to stir you in the wrong way though. Sorry. :pensive:

But @Frodo54 is right. Why make this achievement art in this way, using Hisako’s Stage Ultra? I’m sure that NOBODY in the game does that pose. Plus It’s on Shadow Jago’s/Omen’s stage, so that might imply something.

But why?
Why that stage?
Why not Hisako’s stage?
Why that specific pose and scene for completing 20 matches?
Why not a Photo of Jago in mid flight of his Ultimate, or Doing his Ultra or something?

X-Files Music Plays

1 Like

That’s an intresting point you made.

All interesting questions but I still feel this is sme kind of Hoax from the devs.

I wouldn’t call it a hoax because that implies they purposefully did it to make us believe something that isn’t true. I really think they were just having good fun making the screenshots and thought it looked cool or something (which indeed it does). Not necessarily a clue of any kind.