The "Release Ultimates for all Characters" Request Thread. Share your opinion!

Seems like KI has always been on the back burner. It’s gotten better I guess over the years of loyal fans supporting the game but still doesn’t see any kind of decent coverage or support that a lot of the games do.

KI isn’t a complete KI expieriance because the game isn’t complete yet.

1 Like

Neither did I blue.

That is true, far from it. I’m just irratated that so far it sounds like Ultimates may not be a thing. But alas we’re only going around in circles. IG and MS have actually dissapoined me for the first time in that announcement. Still at this point now it’s just a wait and see.

That’s why we need to have Ultimates for everyone.

But there is still no official word from IG or MS on the forums, right? Well, besides the statement from the Shago Stream.

Yah but then people picked i apart and claim tha they’re just hiding it for what’s to come, and other are dead certain that IG and MS don’t want to do them at all.

The devs really need to come out and reassure.

No, they don’t - that’s entirely the reason why they gave an ambiguous, planned answer in the stream.

Everyone needs to just sit tight and wait for the official S3 announcements when they start up next year, because that will be when we find out for sure one way or another.

It’s just like the middle-to-end of Season 2 when everyone wanted to know whether a third season was going to happen or not - it doesn’t matter how much the forums clamor for information, they’re not going to reveal until they’re ready and MS has given the go-ahead. Back then they said if we got a Season 3 then Tusk and Kim Wu were guaranteed to be in it - but that did not guarantee that a third season was going to be made, just that IF it was made those two would be in it.

“Shadow Jago is the only character with an Ultimate” is ambiguous because it is the truth; at the moment he IS the only character who has one. But it was a specifically worded answer that they made the guy from MS respond with, and does not say that nobody else ever will. People just need to relax and wait for the S3 info because this is getting ridiculous now.

1 Like

It hasn’t stopped the these topics from going. Looks like you’ll have to give it time then for everybody to cool down or wait till the next peace of news for everyone to talk about then.

Wasn’t it said at one point that when IG took over development No Mercies would be filtered through to the other characters as well?

Of course, TBQH, I feel like a lot of what IG had planned when they took the reins didn’t pan out. They seemed to have bigger ambitions than their constraints would allow.

1 Like

Either way we still need ultimates (I feel)

It’s sad that they weren’t implemented form the start. They are as much a part of Killer Instinct as Ultra Combos.

They would really add to the replay value of the game. Mortal Kombat X has 8-10 ways to finish a fight. I still play every day.

Shadow Jago still isn’t whole without accessories or an Ending

Woah, woah, woah. Shadow Jago doesn’t even have an ending or accessories? What the hell?

This game is too piecemeal for me. It’s never felt like a complete game, and I don’t think it ever will. I’m fairly certain I’m going to pass on season 3. I’m sick of sinking money into a half-assed project.

Shadow jago was never meant to have a story mode or accessories… much like omen (though he has a few accessories) are bonus characters. The game it’s self is a game that keeps evolving over time… saying it’s a half arsed approach is incorrect to the developing mode that it is and what they have always stated it is… A fighting game that evolves over the consoles life span… weither that happens or not is different all together

Adding content does not equal evolving.

No please, don’t.

There are enough overhaul to be done in KI, and we need more solid game than asking for more every time:

• bug fixes (Orchid combo state anyone? This is on since beginning).
  • Interface is ugly,
  • (breaker) LOCKOUT signs are a visual insult,
  • poor stream quality
  • stage Ultras are cringe,
  • lighting is broken
  • several animation bugs (Wulf moon trail ie.)
  • loading screen animations are rough
  • character selection screen is a pain (so basic and so wrong)
  • shadow lab is like an outland, way off and isolated
  • no characters’ Dojo
  • goddam long ‘checking for online assets’ at title screen
  • Orchid’s face (c’mon)
  • polish a more dynamic action cam at Ultras, many of them are pretty static

Stop asking for more ■■■■ to be half assed included, you guys expectation are way off it to be awesome, but KI is a budget game.
Better have a full fledged consistent and great small game, than a messed feature fest.
Less is more here guys.

1 Like

To start, No Mercies were a gimmick of the era, it wasn’t KI signature, nobody (outside KI fan base) remember Mercies, but every one knows C-C-C-Combo Breaker or to scream UUUUUULTRAAAAAA, this is a signature period.

Stop saying Mercies were KI signature, because it wasnt’

2 Likes

Akuma had the white flashing finisher and there wasn’t this drama to every body has his own flashing finisher combo.

What!? :confused: You don’t make sense to me.