The "Release Ultimates for all Characters" Request Thread. Share your opinion!

Lol how about a petition

Yeah. I don’t get why they keep refusing to add in ultimates. There is a HUGE demand for them in the game, but MS and IG won’t listen to us and give us what we want. In my opinion, they are saying “we hear your cries for ultimates to be put into the game, but we don’t care”.

What do we have to do to make them listen and give us what we want? :rage:

1 Like

Probably drop the game bro lol do you think DH would’ve added ultimates if they were still running KI?

That’s hilarious but I think we can fight for ultimates without the need for a petition.

Can Rash’s Ultimate be him texting while nonchalantly kicking the leg of his fallen opponent? Seems appropriate.

Lol. I hope so bro it’s been requested since season 1 which sucks

I know and comsidering how we have some people saying no to it, it is an uphill battle.

Sigh this is true.

Which sometime I don’t get .

Ultimates will not make KI like mortal kombat because they won’t be in a danger state. Not o mention there are other ways to finish off a foe and it doesn’t need to be gory.

1 Like

I can see kan-ra levitating his opponent and absorbing his soul for his ultimate

I can see Riptor throwing her opponent down with her tail then the camera makes the kill go of screen when she kills them with a bite.

1 Like

Sounds legit think maybe after she eats them the camera can return to her with a piece of the characters belongings like tj’s glove or something?

Yeah that sounds right, not a limb or a head or anything just something they have like orchids fight stick or Thunders tomahawk.

1 Like

Yup and it’s also a throwback to her old one

Glacius can freeze his foes and leave them there.
Cinder can lit them on fire and the camera zooms into him as he blows the fire from his finger.

1 Like

Hmm better yet how about Glacius freezing his opponent in mid air and they explode when they hit the ground

Yeah and instead of their part sbeing all over the place, it sjust some ice that is all over the place.

1 Like

If General raam had an ultimate what would it be?

The Gears signature curb stomp:

Or RAAMs very own personal execution:

1 Like

I would love to see the curb stomp in the game but sadly since the game is rated T probably the personal execution will have to suffice