The "Release Ultimates for all Characters" Request Thread. Share your opinion!

Season1 retros I wasn’t so bugged about. Because honestly I didn’t have to select them, that 's just a tiny somewhat see through blemish that I may not even notice till I look hard enough at it.

Lack of Ultimates to me, though, while it is a small stain, is very ugly, cannot be scrubbed clean. It is a small, and ugly stain on an amazing and beautiful car. Still love it to death and will always be driving it, but I know that stain will always be there when I look at the car as a whole.

Like a little green dwarf once told me:

If they did go along with the ultimates, IMAGINE The backlash If they sucked.

I’m not saying Ultimates aren’t bad no no no, I WOULD LOVE for them to be in the game but I just can’t see it happening. Especially now.

Only 2 of them are Really bad IMO. But yeah…I gotcha

I gonna leave this thread now Because I feel Like it’s off topic. But Good discussion guys :slightly_smiling:

Considering they are never going to add Ultimates anyway that is just pointless to worry about now. I understand the rational behind this, but for me it is never going to soften the blow that this feature won’t ever truly be in the game.

Since the blow is already been struck, it’s a simply a matter of healing.

You’re smoking some powerful weed if you think Jago isn’t very heavily inspired by Ryu :joy: You’re alone on that one.

No Mercies/Ultimates are most definitely signature features of KI. They were in KI1 and KI2, that’s an undisputed fact. If you had a complete non-gamer play KI1 and KI2 for months, then play KI for X1 and ask him/her “whats missing from this sequel?”, No Mercies/Ultimates would be close to the top of the list, if not at the top.

Killer Instinct right now is like Deadpool with a PG-13 rating. The movie still would’ve worked, still funny, still very faithful to the source material, but its not 100% it.

2 Likes

now that ultimates are gone…

No Mercy?

Have people seen the cool no Mercy thread over at the feedback section?

I’m gonna have to stop you right there. I’m just going to agree to disagree on this topic.

I disagree. They are not a signature feature. They are pretty much no different the ultra combos. They are finishers. all of them.

KI was never about finishing your opponent. It was about a wacky cast, combos, and an amazing announcer.

So they decided ultras are probably better to bring back.

But like i said: I’m going to agree to disagree. Are we cool?

He is. He is the fighting game main character trope. Lol.

1 Like

I feel the same, the game is great in almost Every area.

KI has gotten more hours on my Xbox than any other game.

That’s HUGE for a fighting game to be the main app.

But it doesn’t feel complete without Ultimates

2 Likes

ii dunno man, when TJ combo hit his opponent and they hit the screen of the arcade cabinet, was pretty epic ■■■■ for its time. KI went toe to toe with MK finishers and a few went as far as to make fun of the idea. To say finishers didn’t encapsulate what KI was about completely undermines the title of the game. killer instinct means to me at least read, execute and finish your opposition to the point that it comes as second nature, if u will.

Are there tools in the game that crushes ur enemies before you? that’s up for serious debate buddy.

I seriously DO NOT CARE about ultimates!!!

Totally understand other ppl wanting them tho

1 Like

i would like ultimates but i would prefer the normal camera.not different angles.

Lol how about a petition

Yeah. I don’t get why they keep refusing to add in ultimates. There is a HUGE demand for them in the game, but MS and IG won’t listen to us and give us what we want. In my opinion, they are saying “we hear your cries for ultimates to be put into the game, but we don’t care”.

What do we have to do to make them listen and give us what we want? :rage:

1 Like

Probably drop the game bro lol do you think DH would’ve added ultimates if they were still running KI?

That’s hilarious but I think we can fight for ultimates without the need for a petition.

Can Rash’s Ultimate be him texting while nonchalantly kicking the leg of his fallen opponent? Seems appropriate.

Lol. I hope so bro it’s been requested since season 1 which sucks

I know and comsidering how we have some people saying no to it, it is an uphill battle.

Sigh this is true.

Which sometime I don’t get .

Ultimates will not make KI like mortal kombat because they won’t be in a danger state. Not o mention there are other ways to finish off a foe and it doesn’t need to be gory.

1 Like