The Overwatch "Issue"

She, Reaper and Genji are my faves so far.
I’ve already said that though, but I really like them. :3

The most picked characters at launch will be

Tracer
Reaper
Bastion
Hazno
Genji
Soldier 76

It wouldn’t surprise me if I see nothing but full teams of these characters for a while

WOW those characters are interesting…

Especially Reaper. He’s got that Omen Phase through, and Gun-Kata! lol

Tracer, Lucio and Hanzo are my favorites.

Lucio just because I love playing support in team based games. More Hanzo than anything.

I want to like Lucio, but he has that happy-gogo persona as well… He’s cute, but annoying. XD

Forgive my ignorance…But the gorilla’s name is…?

In Overwatch? Winston.

1 Like

Just checking. Thanks.

You can check them all out here:

http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

Or, well on their official site:

1 Like

Are you getting it Incubus? Trying to start a KI Forum team already. XD

I’m not sure. The first-person view can easily give me motion sickness, and I suck at shooters and PvP! XD
I really love the aesthetics though, and the whole hero-aspect of it, so I might give it a go. But if you want a good team, I’m not the one to ask to join. :stuck_out_tongue:

IDK man… Some people say this will destroy/kill TF2…So It might be pretty good…

But I believe in you! :sob:

lol Ok. I might start a thread on Overwatch in general when it goes live, so let me know! :grin:

OK That’s a pretty dumb thing to say…

How Dafuq does one Kill TF2? It’s everywhere

TF2 will most likely always have loyalists, plus it is a free-to-play game, unlike Overwatch. So I doubt it will kill TF2.

I never take statements like that seriously… Being an MMO player, I have heard about SO many new MMO’s over the years being “World of Warcraft killers”, yet WoW still stands as the most popular one. I stopped playing WoW many years ago, and the subscriptions sure have fallen in millions, yet it is still the #1 MMO.

1 Like

I… could never get into WoW. lol

I’m that guy that likes DCU Online, and Games like DayZ for MMOs. :grin:

1 Like

I play DCU Online on my PS4. :stuck_out_tongue:
Just whenever I feel like it, just doing some questing and beating up heroes… yes, I play a villain. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve played alot of Final Fantasy XIV, some Guild Wars 2, Aion Online, Champions Online, a bit of TERA Online and Blade & Soul…

Aaaaanyways, Overwatch… XD

1 Like

@MandrillManiac

1 Like

Love that guy.

A team in overwatch is gona be key. Like it is in evolve. Since randoms won’t be able to cut it very well. Depends who has a ps4

Seems to be a theme in Blizzard games. Heroes of the Storm is the same. If you don’t have a good team, you’re almost bound to lose.