The Overwatch "Issue"

I be getting 20+ Kill Streaks with my girl Tracer!

LETS GOOOOO LOL

Oh give me an example.

No Aim, no brain Winston.

But war never changes.

I expected my brother was going to give me a copy of Overwatch for my birthday, since he’s been obsessing about trying to get me into it, but he gave me something else.

I will likely spend $10 to rent this from Redbox for a few days, play a bit, and use that to make my final decision. I didn’t really enjoy it during either of the betas I ended up having access to, but maybe the full release will be different when played with friends.

If you search for “Scrub Quotes” in Twitter, you’ll see a bunch - Scrub Quotes has published pretty much nothing but Overwatch salt for the past 3 days or so LOL

Ah, I guess I’ll pay a visit to the scrub quote thread on srk.

1 Like

Oh you are playing it with me. I’ll see if I can get The Overwatch Squad to join too

cough

@BHswordsman09 @GodtierMacho @MandrillManiac

2 Likes

I bought it today.
NO idea when I’m gonna start playing though =S

What time?

Oh. Soon. Lol no given time. Just when ever Skeletal gets it.

1 Like

@TheNinjaOstrich @MandrillManiac @BHswordsman09

2 Likes

Lol.

I liked the beta well enough. It’s just not the kind of game I really enjoy day after day though. I got kind of into Mercy and buffing the other team members, but as always that seems like an under appreciated contribution.

I do like some of the features like the play of the game review and letting the players vote for the MVP. Overall, even the beta felt pretty polished from a gameplay and presentation perspective.