The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #6 Thread

Hey, could’ve been worse. Could’ve been me :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

TFW you get paired up with @STORM179:

5 Likes

I have a bye this week and then I’m matched up with @thunderb3e. I’m leaving town on the 18th, returning Late on the 24th. We could probably squeeze it in at the last second, but I’m happy to try to get the match in early. @Thunderb3e and @wrathoffulgore let me know if you want to get a jump on it. Tonight (after 6pm), tomorrow before 3:00 and Monday any time (I have the day off) would work great for me.

1 Like

@Sasuke99I Looks like it’s you and I :slight_smile:
Whats a good time for you?

1 Like

Anytime Saturday. Probably not Sunday-Monday though because of FighterZ.

2 Likes

Dang…I forgot about the beta. Now I have to decide if I either practice for the PCK tourney or play DBZ :frowning:

2 Likes

My dad said that I have to set up my own time. And I think that tonight after 6pm will work great. I hope that it will be a good match and good luck.

4 Likes

Just a note that I’ve been looking forward to seeing you play again :slight_smile:

By all means get some FighterZ in…but definitely try and take that PCK tourney too!

3 Likes

Okay, great. You are in Arkansas, so Central time right? I will try to get on right at 6 your time and I will post here. Let me know if you won’t be around otherwise I will just hang around until I get an invitation.

Yes it’s Central time.
Can’t wait to have our battle.

1 Like

Okay, I’m in now. Shoot me an invite anytime.

EDIT: just for the record I think this match is the oldest guy in the tournament versus the youngest. Just saying…

4 Likes

GG
0:3 @BigBadAndy won
It was a fun game.

4 Likes

It was fun. Ggs @Thunderb3E . You have some good stuff in your Shadow Jago game and it won’t be long before it’s 0:3 in your favor.

4 Likes

So the first game is done. What was the MU? Shago vs …

It was Shago vs. Glacius.

1 Like

Ok I should be on from around 11AM - 3PM on tomorrow so I will shoot you an inv if I see you online

1 Like

@MDMMORNING are you open tonight? Boicriedshark has his schedule open

1 Like

@VerminatorX, can you play our match tomorrow?

sure.

1 Like

I was actually just about to get online. I’ll be available most of the evening, until about 8:15 EST.

1 Like