The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

I too will be out of town this weekend in Little rock for the MSC tournament. I wont be on tonight until around 6:30pm. either then or we can play next week.

Yo @KevBones10 or @STLemonHunter better post a video of that set! That’s gonna be amazing.

So it looks like I’ll be going against @PVXenoraptor for the first round…I might as well take the L and go to losers, but I have to try.

IMG_1880

Can’t wait for the first fights of the tourney. Good luck to all!

1 Like

IT’S TIME TO BRING MY BABY GIRL OUT OF HER CAGE!

Don’t worry, you don’t have to be brave facing someone who’s probably the youngest in this tournament (I’m 15, basically).

2 Likes

Lol I’m only a year older. Besides age doesn’t equal skill. May the best fighter win!

2 Likes

This guy gets it, this man understands :joy:

5 Likes

And more complexity?

Kappa

1 Like

Looks like you and I are next @Zcythe !

When are you free? I’m flexible. (Sorta lol)

1 Like

YOU GUYS PLEASE REPORT YOUR SCORE HERE WHEN ABLE. it’ll help the tournament process run sooner.

7 Likes

Yeah next week would probably be better.

1 Like

Ggs to @Sasuke99I who defeated me 3-0 in our set. He did let me hit him a few times so it wasn’t all bad. I’m grateful he was around to play since I am AFK for the next two weeks (although I will still be haunting the forums)

And thanks to @Dayv0 and whoever the other random viewer was for tuning in to my Mixer stream.

7 Likes

Aw man… I wanted to watch you play… :frowning:

Do you like Mixer so far?

TBH…

I think it’s easier to use than Twitch and more accessible, but it’s not as popular… :disappointed:

6 Likes

That sounds a lot like KI

3 Likes

I have mixed feelings about Mixer. As an Xbox One app, I do think it works better than twitch. But the primary way I view streaming content is through my iPhone and the iPhone app for Mixer sucks. It’s harder to find people you know, harder to search by game, and it’s buggy as hell. When it’s working, the streams are usually noticeably better quality than twitch. But that’s only when it’s working.

I’m intrigued by the multiparty streaming feature but I’m so rarely on and so rarely with friends these days that I haven’t tried it out. When Monster Hunter World comes out I hope to stream pretty regularly.

2 Likes

You are my favorite person for today. I love MH.

If I end getting it on XB1, we have to play lol

1 Like

Zcythe Wins, 3-2.

2 Likes

I’m in Florida, so I don’t know what kind of problems Hurricane Irma is going to cause. But, let’s aim for Sunday, sometime before noon est. Will this work?

1 Like

GGS to @STLemonHunter. 0-3

2 Likes

GGs to @KevBones10 . I won 3-0. Also @DoobyDude23 asked to record the set and if Kev is okay with that I can get them in here in a little while

4 Likes

I’m okay with that! :slight_smile:

3 Likes