The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

Yes he just hasnt updated it. Ninja posted it right after the match … 3-2 ninja.

I got it. No worries.

Hey lemon hunter,

*GULP

How’s your week looking? I’m thinking tuesday sometime?

1 Like

@RoTeNdO yo yo my man, I am available today after 2pm central, and tomorrow I can play between lectures (1pm-4pm central) Wednesday after 2pm and Thursday (1pm-4pm) lemme know if any of those times frames work for ya!

2 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich, tell me about your week

1 Like

I play lemonhunter all the time, you want tips on how to beat him?

1 Like

@SlenderCashew50 we still good for Tuesday right?

1 Like

Hey, Colyn. I’m traveling out of town for business and will be back Thursday afternoon. So Thursday is doable. I’ll let you know when I land back in town.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Have a safe trip homie!

2 Likes

I’m free all day today. But this tuesday i’m back to my schedule of any time except between 5 and 8 PM EST

Today is no bueno for me. I’m pst, so i guess that means you are unavailable from 2pm-5pm my time? That’s fine. Actually makes Wednesday better for me after 5pm my time.

@ItzTymeToDul would love some tips!

2 Likes

What is tomorrow looking like, or Thursday for you? Those are my free days.

@ItzTymeToDul yea…

1 Like

https://img.memesuper.com/4d3e47d0d953e113b633967dfee27aa8_continue-this-post-on-the-next-come-at-me-bro-memes_599-804.jpeg

5 Likes

What’s your hours today?

Lol nice pictures

1 Like

I just got a last minute order for tomorrow, and since it’s a pretty big one, I’m going to finish it today, so maybe better tomorrow if you can

Also, I have more, and all related to you

7 Likes

Ouch. XD

I’m gonna flagged your post! kappa

1 Like

I don’t recall who mentioned it but streaming a WTF Top 8 would be sick.Picking a day and time good for everyone would probably be very hard depending on who is in Top 8 but its something that’d be cool to consider

4 Likes

So @DescartesTruth how does this Wednesday around 5 PM PST sound to you?

3 Likes

sounds good! lookin’ forward to learning about the match up =)

3 Likes