The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

WTF?! Match was suppose to begin on Mar 3. NOT Feb 28. And I get a notification that this guy beat me 3-2? How the hell does that happen, when I’m at work and never played?!

@WrathOfFulgore

2 Likes

Ill get you next time Ostrich!..NEEEEXT TIIIIIIIIIIIMMMME!!!

3 Likes

You probably will. I’m free to throws. Just throw me more lol

1 Like

Sorry, that was my bad. I wasn’t paying close enough attention to who was playing who and thought @CoIyn was talking about his match with you when he reported his last match. It’s all fixed now. Nothing more to see here.

3 Likes

You may hold on to your life. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yoo! @WrathOfFulgore @ItzTymeToDul Lol I saw that earlier but I was in lecture and forgot to pop back on here to ask about that, @RoTeNdO and I have not played yet! But I do see the air has already been cleared so good stuff!
Super stoked for our set man!
I’ll be posting the previous match clips here in a bit!

3 Likes

http://xboxclips.com/CoIyn/a10008b5-1789-46ce-8b79-c9c39959fa5e

Colyn vs Darklrdchuckles
Hope you all enjoy, and ggs bro!

4 Likes

jesus those shadow cash outs…

9 Likes

This is what LCD want to see Kim’s new face…

kappa

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m #$$&&! Done man hah

1 Like
1 Like

@WrathOfFulgore

Ey b0ss. I think we should stream WTF tournament top 8. :smiley:

2 Likes

That would be pretty cool, and if everyone wants to set something like that up, that’s fine, but I won’t require it.

…you’ll have to forgive me, I’ve been doing some remodeling today, namely taking out kitchen cabinets/sink and replacing them with new ones, so I’m a bit frazzled right now, and likely will stay frazzled for the rest of the weekend.

2 Likes

So guys I have some bad news.I played too many games and now my fights with @KevBones10 aren’t in my fight archive anymore😅.

But Kev one thing I want to say is don’t break as much as you do.I think you broke so much that I landed 2 counter breakers in a row on you, and at least 1 per game.Also mix up your combos, what stuck out to me was in our last game I broke 3 of your combos back to back to back on frame 1 because you didn’t mix up your combos. It took me a game or two to notice these things but better players will notice these patterns a lot sooner. GGs

5 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich, @FallofSeraphs76, did you play your match? Challonge has no data about it.

If so, I have to play against the winner!

Looks like you are fighting against me!

#IT WILL BE A

3 Likes

GLORIOUS BATTLE INCOMING!!!

You can’t play during weekends right?

1 Like

No, I’ve got work unfortunately :confused:

Like,you don’t have a single hour in all the day?

If not, we could arrange something for the next week.

But also, the GLORIOUS BATTLE HYPE is killing me xD

2 Likes

I don’t get home ususally until 11:00 PM CST. So sometime during the week lol

2 Likes