The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #2 thread

Don’t know. Your Glacius is good. I wouldn’t be so quick to give up, it does things to you. :confused:

Trust me, I know.

3 Likes

I envy world travellers…

1 Like

@WrathOfFulgore Here’s a little help from your Legendary Pokemon friend…

@gr1mgr1n84 @lewisthewizard @MandrillManiac @oTigerSpirit @BHswordsman09 @SonicDolphin117

You guys up for it?

2 Likes

But the first week is when the new Dragon Ball game comes out…

Hmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Yeah, but each matchup takes what…10 minutes out of your week?

1 Like

Ive signed up. Should be fun!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! If it’s anything like the last tourney, it should be a lot of fun.

I want to win this one.

I MUST TRAIN

Insert Rocky Workout Music

4 Likes

AND THE LAST, KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT!!! …doooo, doo doo doo…doo doo doo…doo doo dooooooo…

3 Likes

AND HE WATCHES US ALL WITH THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYE… OF THE TIGER

4 Likes

OSTRICH…I DID IT!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

2 Likes

LOL Congrats dude!

2 Likes

as much as I’d like to participate, I have a large amount to do at the moment. Give it time to settle down and I might reconsider. Thanks for the invite though

1 Like

Funny enough, it releases 5 days before RCT Vol. 4.

Hmm…

It looks like the count is up to 15, just curious though, I’m not familliar with @ZTRAINOVER9000 …have you recently changed your username?

1 Like

No this has always been my username. You probably haven’t heard of me because I am just a spectator of the forums. I’ll make an occasional comment but I don’t really post or anything like that

2 Likes

That’s cool. Anyway, welcome to the tournament!

@SlenderCashew50, @FerasMM, you should consider joining this tournament

1 Like

I think I’ll be sitting this one out, despite really wanting to play. Until about late November I really doubt I’ll have any free time at all, and I really felt bad for delaying the games with my opponents in the last edition of WTF.

Hopefully there will be a 3rd edition, and I’ll be in on that one! =D

Have fun, guys, and GGs to ya all!

3 Likes