The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Glad you are enjoying yourself. Glad to see you’ve improved too! Our community is great, isn’t it?

I have actually played you a few times in the past. One of the times we played I actually requested a set. You are a strong player. Thank you brother. I appreciate your skills.

2 Likes

No problem, I actually recognized you since last time we have played. I saw you’ve been on Bass’s channel a few times. You’ve improved a whole lot! So cool to see people you’ve helped get better and give advice, become stronger over time.

Any time you want a set, that offer still stands! :+1:

The true spirit of the warrior. I can respect that.

I do commentated sets for any and all players on my channel. You should pick an opponent and let me know when you are available. I look forward to seeing you play again.

I’d be your opponent @TheNinjaOstrich if you wanted to go ahead and do that☺

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your kind words in the past. I keep those things in mind.

1 Like

Haha! We have to play soon Chuckles. It’s been a long while. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind if we wanted to do a set for his channel.

1 Like

Mick!!!

Ggs to @BigBadAndy for the WTF match.

1 Like

Ggs man. And thanks again for accommodating my schedule. It was fun.

3 Likes

Hey!!!

1 Like

Well if it isn’t Mega Mike, sup dood!

Hey dude!!! Hows that Jago!!!
How is your family?

My Jago is acclimating to all the changes. Not the biggest fan of his Windkick changes still, but I don’t mind working for it. Speaking of which, Ggs to everyone I ran into ranked and exhibition! Sorry if I’ve been spamming fireballs recently, I’m picking up a lot after watching Nate.

All is good dude, all is good. Hope all is well in your life too.

I’m thankful. Please, read my post in the Jago section if you haven’t already. I feel you would respect it considering the kind of player you are.

2 Likes

GGs go out to @HWFREEKYJASON who made my Kan Ra look like a sad lost puppy. :sweat_smile:

And a very delayed GGs to @Dayv0 for our Kan Ra mirror in Ranked the other day.

1 Like

Ggs to everyone I faced in ranked last night. Ggs to @TheNinjaOstrich for the random encounter… I swear this guy is Majima.

IMG_8878

It was a fun match, I love fighting against Shago. It’s probably my favorite matchup.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed that online is just been wonky this past 2 weeks? Or is it just me? Im seeing a lot of weird things like blocked throws, blocked ADs… weird roll backs… death screams yet still alive, ect…

3 Likes

Yep. There’s testing going on.

1 Like